//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Little restoration of a 185s!

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Man The paint on the 185 came out really nice. I also have a dg exhaust on my 200m I love it i did not think i would ever see an exhaust pipe that was worse than the one on my 200m. But your was defiantly worse. Do not mess that front fender up on your 200m they are not easy to find.

frankydodo is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    thanks! it came out really good ! i just installed the wiring harness and it fit perfect. fired up first pull!

and yeah i was surprised when i removed the fender to remove the exhaust lol.. pretty rusty! but the headers is in great condition so i kept it!

picture time!

the project is almost over! just have to wait for the fork gaiters and reinstall the light bulb. the socket had a broken wire.

since i dont have the automatic decompressor cable i put the sticker on the gas tank :P

its not in perfect/mint/nos/museum condition but for me ok. ill ride it

family picture hehe!

Last edited by frankydodo; 12-31-2014 at 02:46 PM.

--
    sad news. i sold the 185s. and will sold the other one too. ill keep the 200m.

the frame of the 200m is now blacked out. and i found a hydrodipping company that can do atc fender. i will send

rear fender
    front fender
    gas tank
    cdi cover
    front headlight
    rear black box cover
    fork
    maybe engine or side cover

all in camo!

frank.

and the reason why i sold the 185s is because im looking for a 250r next summer :P

--
    awesome! i also have a 185s that i plan to restore after my current project.... love it!

--
    thanks!

picked up this 200x last friday!

its a little rough.

i also found

- really clean gas tank
    -front and rear fender in decent shape
    - front and rear light.

this is going to be my new project. i would like to find a old cr125 engine and slam it into!

also receive my cree led light for my 200m!

those light are freaking bright let me tell you!

frank

--

Little restoration of a 185s

Was trying to record something since it has been a long time and laid down this little jam nothing great just getting back in the hang of recording feel free to flame me...

--
    200m news and new 200x project here

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?t=172843

--
    Very nice restoration work considering you're working out of a backyard shed!
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    Thanks! I'd love to have a heated garage but i still live with my parents haha. Im pretty sure ill have one big freaking garage when ill leave my parents house

--
    I wish my 185s looked that nice, but in Missouri, its seems anymore you're lucky to find a worn out one with no plastic for under $400. The only reason i got mine for $150 was because i bought it from my Brother, and he needed a new chainsaw. It does run good though.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //