//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Aluminum Tri-z radiators

--

Aluminum Tri-z radiators

It's the first time I see these on ebay. Is there someone here thats going to try them? Or have they already poped up before?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Yamaha-T...147361&vxp=mtr

--
    They came out with a first gen Tecate a couple weeks ago and 2nd gen Tecate this week. A little more pricey than dirt bike stuff but they look decent
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I saw the 2nd gen Tecate ones and am really thinking out getting a set. I think when I have enough extra $ again I will order them.

86 350x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Made in china,
    Not for me

Rigaman is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    If you need to find a good replacement set of rads it can be hard. I think it's about time! Not everything is bad from China. Morally bad, yes. Quality, not necessarily..

Im personally thrilled to see these. I have been guarding so many good tri-z radiator sets because they are hard to find without bent fins. These will cool better. And I don't gotta worry about getting a stick kicked up through them as much anymore.

cochran is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I bought one for the 1st gen T3. It looks nice. The welds are clean. They are a great option for the Tecate guys since the 1st gen rads seem to break. The dirtbike ones have been around for awhile and havent heard many complaints.

--
    Thanks for the replies, it's always nice to see something new for our trikes.
    Cochran, have you installed it yet? Any fitment issues?

cochran is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have not installed mine yet. I can quickly throw the grommets in and set it in the triple trees when I get home after Thanksgiving.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //