//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Quantum physics

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Quantum physics

This is a subject I have become very interested in over the last year or so. A year ago at this time I was in the throes of crippling anxiety and depression. In the past I had briefly touched on the subject of quantum physics but without direction and I didn't know what quantum physics was at that time. I was interested nonetheless, although I didn't have a label for what it was I was interested in. It was a feeling in my head, something that I couldn't see with my eyes, probably similar to religion I might imagine. It's something that's been inside of me my entire life, as long as I can remember, only over this past year did I realize part of my brain thinks in quantum physics.

Very rarely do I tell people that because they usually look at me as if I'm crazy for one reason or another. Sometimes people want to quiz you and "see just how smart you are" or attempt to "take you down a peg", however even if I could express myself clearly enough they lack the perception to understand what it is I'm saying. This makes it near impossible to prove to anyone who doesn't understand quantum physics anything about my personal beliefs.

My beliefs are rooted in quantum physics and always have been. Once I figured out what quantum physics is I realized how long it had been inside of me. Quantum physics is all about truth, facts, and it is a science, a fact based science. If you think about all of the religions in the world and all of the interpretations of each one, it's to each their own as to which religion they choose to believe, which parts of their chosen religion they adhere to (or don't), and how they represent themselves as a member of their chosen faith. One of the many big problems I have with religion is that they all claim that each one themselves is "the one" so to speak. Thousands of religions out there, yet each one is the one and only true religion. Mormons, Jews, Catholics, Islam, you name it. Each one claims to be the one and only and each is more adamant than the next about how right they are. Well as you all have guessed by this point, they can't all be right. So which one is? How do you determine which is correct and the one and only true religion? By followers? By actions? Those could both be taken into account. One really good way of finding out which is right, bloodshed. I feel it is absolutely appropriate and representative of religion to have been the motive for so many wars in history. If you follow religion, you are well aware of how violent religion is. This is a fact in most cases. I'm given the impression that religion is supposed to promote peace and make life on this planet better or enhanced, however every day people are killed in the name of Allah or god, or Vishnu or whatever. People are not killed in the name of quantum physics.

I like facts and I like true stories, but I'd rather get my made up stories while watching a movie rather than being read them while I should be sleeping on Sunday morning. I enjoy movies, I don't enjoy church, and they both tell me stories. Movies it is. If you truly believe the stories in the bible and find they may be true to an extent, then think about this. If you've ever played the "telephone" game, you know that sharing a story with 5 people in succession is enough to change that story quite a bit. If you watch a movie that is "based on actual events", you know damn well that most times the story has been elaborated and embellished to a point that it's almost silly if you're familiar with the original event. If you compare those two timelines, the telephone game involving 5 people and the dolling-up of a story to make it fit for public consumption in a movie, with the timeline involved with ancient religious writing, you might imagine that a story from thousands of years ago that has been interpreted and reinterpreted over and over again might not be that accurate. OK, maybe YOU don't think those stories might not be that accurate, but I don't think they are. I choose to think with rationality, and rationally you can almost be certain these stories are incredibly inaccurate at best, and it is my belief that most if not all are made up. I mean, if you look at the chances of these stories being true from a rational standpoint it's just plain obvious. Let's say there are 1000 religions on this planet. Now all of those religions claim to be the one and only. At best one of those 1000 religions can be correct. Simple math will tell you that each one of those 1000 religions has 0.1% chance of being correct. That is an extremely low number. Again, simple math will tell you that with a percentage that low it is actually more likely that none of them are correct.

Beliefs do not change facts. Facts, if you're rational, should change your beliefs. I cannot stress enough how important that statement is. If you think about it for a minute, with religion you are forced (if you're doing it "right") to believe without question, you are asked for your faith and punished if you do what someone else deems wrong. You believe without question, but why? Why is it "right" for someone else's imposed beliefs to be what's right and best for me? I don't force my will on anyone else, I know what's best for me and not them. I'm certainly not going to take into account unwelcome and imposed programs to make me behave the way someone else thinks I should. No sex before marriage? HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who adheres to that? That is just utterly stupid and insane. Marriage is an unnatural act first of all, man was never designed to be monogamous. It's actually unhealthy. I have never been married and I'll tell you right now I lose my mind if I don't dip my wick here and there. People were put on this earth for four things- to eat, sleep, shite, and . So I'm supposed to listen to the commandments of people from thousands of years ago, mere mortals, over mother nature, the universe, and all that is natural? Simple question- What happens just about every single time man interjects himself with mother nature? If these people did in fact make these rules thousands of years ago for us all to abide by, obviously ancient man had no concept or perception of this modern world in which we live now. Religion has always been under this protective umbrella of being "untouchable" or a subject that must be handled with care or skirted around as not to offend anyone. What I say to that is bullshit. Stories written thousands of years ago by ancient man who had not the comprehension of a modern day 8 year old, and these are taken as sacred then analyzed and interpreted over and over again, and now I'm supposed to model my life around these words? Yeah, no thanks. Your organization is supposed to tell me how to live my life the "correct" way after millions of people have died in the name of god? The crusades, the witch trials, thousands of years of death and killing all in the name of god. All over whose story was better or "true", or whose beacon of love, life, and peace was worth more bloodshed.

The fundamentals of quantum physics are truth and fact, not distorted stories. If you were completely unbiased, if you hadn't been raised literally from the time of your birth as most of us are to believe that religion is good and something you need in your life, if you had a clean slate from the time you were a child until you became an adult and were given a choice, if society hadn't attempted to force religion of one form or another down your throat and you were asked to believe only one of the following; That bcredneck's great grand pappy made a steam powered three wheeler made from wooden bed frames in the late 1800's but there is no evidence of such a claim, or that I have pictures of Raffa on the podium after a race, which would you believe happened? As unlikely as it is that Raffa would be on the podium, if I have a story and picture to back it up would you believe that one more because there is proof or would you believe the story without any evidence whatsoever? If you believe the one with no proof, why? Because we've been raised that way or because that's the "right" way? We have enough knowledge and technology to explain many aspects of life that were previously questions that couldn't be answered. Facts are fact, proof is proof, there is no "interpretation" or "how you take it" or any of that. With religion you can believe it or not, but with quantum physics you don't have a choice. You have to believe it because it is fact once proven. If you don't believe in facts then I really just don't know what to tell you.

I was disparaged and insulted by someone religious recently. He was attempting to force his religious beliefs on myself as well as other innocent people. We were having a discussion that had nothing to do with religion but he insisted on interjecting himself and subjecting us to his points of view that had nothing to do with the topic at hand and in no time flat killed our conversation. Our conversation made no reference to his religious beliefs in any way prior to him bringing it up and it was much to his chagrin that our conversation got derailed. He was glad to have caused a negative outcome in the lives of other people simply for having a belief that was different than his. This is what religion teaches people, that thoughts unlike your own are bad. He reveled in his spite and got enjoyment from our frustration, which is something I would never do to my fellow man. I don't need some dude riding a cloud to tell me that. I have good morals, ethics, values, and respect. Spite is not something I partake in as the last thing I need to attract back to me is any sort of negative vibes, spite or otherwise. If you think that stuff doesn't come back to you then wait a little while. I'm sick of every religious person thinking that they're automatically right or good because they're on god's team or that we can't talk about that subject or offend them, them. Why is it OK for my beliefs to be laughed at? My beliefs are real, not pie in the sky stories from ancient people who didn't have the first concept of the world around them. Yes those stories are great when you don't have knowledge and facts, but we have knowledge and facts now! Beliefs don't change facts, facts if you're rational, should change your beliefs! This same person was projecting bad vibes on people and predicting unfortunate events. When I pointed that out there was an attempt to ridicule me as if thinking those thoughts ahead of time wouldn't affect the outcome of what happens. Why would projecting bad thoughts not cause them to occur? If you're thinking "I'm going to get into an accident, I'm going to get into an accident", what do you think is going to happen? If you suggest something happening it makes it much, much more likely to occur. This is the law of attraction and I know I've said this before but it is a law of nature and whether or not you believe it doesn't matter, it is a law. If you don't believe it, basically you're just ignorant. That's not because "you're stupid and I'm smart" or "my story from ancient man is better than yours", it's because it is a fact. If you choose not to accept that fact you're just ignorant, plain and simple. I can reject stories from ancient people because there is no proof they are true, as a matter of fact it's highly unlikely that they are. That's my choice to make whether or not I want to believe that stuff but if you don't want to accept fact for fact then that's your hang up. Maybe you can find some old text that tells you it's OK to stop breathing and give that a shot, let me know how it works out. I'll tell you that you need to breathe, but if facts don't matter just listen to the book.

I will continue to study the material I find interesting and I will continue to do good in this world. By good I don't mean my selfish view of what's good for other people whether they like it or not, I mean genuine good. Like towing a broken down motorcyclist 5 miles to the dealer, or riding up the road and picking up a throttle cable for another broken down biker, or driving a woman's car across town for her after she popped a brake line in front of my house, or pulling a stuck tractor trailer out of the ditch. I project a smile and much more often now that's what I get in return. I don't live in fear of what god's going to do to me or what he or anyone thinks, I do what's right and keep myself happy. I know "god" better than any religious person, oh yes I just said that. I know whatever made me or might be watching me is proud as and smiles at the things I do and I know that someday if I get a chance to "review the play" I'll be happy with a very high percentage of my decisions and actions. I know that thinking negatively draws exactly that in or predicting unfortunate circumstances makes them much, much more likely to occur. I know that I am made of atoms and that every single atom in my body is controlled by my brain, and thus I can influence my entire being to my will and in turn affect my reality and make things happen, not just stand by and watch or follow the rules of some paper weight. I can basque in the sun and be happy when others might be down and find the positive side of everything, thus bringing more positives my way. I don't have rules other than what the law says, and I live the way I see fit, not the way Ezekiel says I should. I don't hang my head in shame or owe anyone an explanation. If someone up there is watching me I can rest assured they're impressed.

Where did we come from? You ever wonder that? Well, god made Adam and Eve and then the evil snake came and raped Smurfette... Yeah, how about no. That never happened. We have evolved from other existing lifeforms on this planet. That's a fact so you can take it or go back to reading your boring comic book. You can be like a lot of people now and "Just take some of it with a grain of salt" or "Oh I believe this but not that" which is stupid. You either buy religion or you don't. It is your choice after all. However it is not your choice whether or not we evolved from other lifeforms on this planet. This is a fact that has been proven by science yet religion still refutes. It is a fact, you can't refute it! It's been proven! Ok so Adam and Eve are bullshit. Moses was real though! He really parted the sea! And Noah! He's real as well! Just not Adam and Eve. How about they're all fake. Sorry to burst your bubble folks. Basically what a lot of it comes down to is intelligence. Am I saying you're stupid for believing in religion? Yes, yes I am. (Grammar is a huge indicator of intelligence) When there are facts that prove otherwise in my opinion it is stupid to believe something else which is not even close to being fact based, which is hearsay at best, which causes wars, divides us further as human beings, fills us with fear, and clouds our judgement. Maybe you "need" it to do things that don't get you in trouble or keep you out of it. Maybe you just don't think highly enough about yourself to do what's right for you in order to succeed at life or excel. Maybe you have to do it for someone else because your will isn't strong enough. Maybe you have to bow to someone else because society has put you in that position and it is society that has made you accustomed to groveling, fearing, and penalties for your actions. I will smile and think for myself and continue to reap the benefits of what the universe has to offer me, as the universe is the be-all end-all and has the final say. The universe creates and destroys and it also tells us which way to go. I have learned to read the signs, but that's a lecture for another day. I need to get to sleep now and god willing the sun will rise again tomorrow if he see's us fit to be blessed with another day!

I welcome any and all replies or debate from one side or the other, all I ask is care be taken to respect one another. I am declaring myself the winner of this debate on the first post because there is no argument, facts versus fairy tales. It's been done many, many times before by people much, much smarter than myself. You can tell me how much it means to you whether or not it's "real" or "true", that it has an uplifting quality to it or that it "makes you a better person". I got news for you; YOU make you a better person, no one else. It's YOUR choice what you want to do in life and the print you want to leave. I've been studying enough to know a little but I need to know more. The more facts I learn the more I want to learn the less time I have.

“If we wish to draw philosophical conclusions about our own existence, our significance, and the significance of the universe itself, our conclusions should be based on empirical knowledge. A truly open mind means forcing our imaginations to conform to the evidence of reality, and not vice versa, whether or not we like the implications.”
    ― Lawrence M. Krauss

“The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution - weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way they could get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.”
    ― Lawrence M. Krauss

If any of this interests you or if you desire to learn more, here are some links to point you in the right direction. I can say that quantum physics has unequivocally had a huge positive impact on my life and would highly recommend it to anyone else. Lawrence Krauss is one of my favorite physicists. I watched my first video from him (link below) on YouTube and just kept jumping from lecture to lecture. I have watched many of them now and continue to watch.

Lawrence Krauss-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIJXGQ4H0GQ.

Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson-
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2051CDC8CC6AE32E

"What the Bleep do we Know"
    -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0U1fTNB9X4

There is so much modern, accurate, factual information out there. Man has come a long way. Why limit yourself? We are evolving and the next step of our evolution is going to be a big one. If you look at how man has progressed over the last 100 years it is an exponential progression by very definition of the word! We're at the motocross and there's a modern 450 conversion and an ATC110 for you to choose from. Take your pick.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-25-2014 at 12:54 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I just read all that....really I did.

If we ever get a solid understanding of quantum mechanics, look out. I suspect it will be the key that opens up the universe to humans.

Two things you should watch if you have not already, and both were on Netflix if you have access to that.

The Secret. Some of it I kind of rolled my eyes at, but while I thought it was kind of hokus pokus at first, it kinda made some sense when I really pondered on it. Enough I have to say "I don't know" and keep an open mind.

Cosmos, Excellent 13 episode series with the same Mr. Tyson you linked above. (A updated version of Carl Sagans version in the 80's) All about the universe. It's pretty basic at times, but even thought I am a science buff and knew a lot of the information to some extent, it was very entertaining and tied a lot of concepts together.
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES "Big Red" (Photo Album)

Other ATC's in the family:
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX ~ 1984 Honda ATC 200ES "Big Red" ~ 1983 Honda ATC 185S

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Thank you Airmapper, and I agree with you completely. "The Secret" is a very good eye opener, although I've not seen it in years. Certainly a good place to start, it doesn't get too overwhelming.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

clmeue37 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    That was a pretty good read there Fabio. I am not a religious individual however I do believe in God and his son Jesus. You stated that people who believe in religion are stupid and I can't say that I really disagree with you. To be honest, i find it hard to differentiate a religion from a "cult." Religion is extremely hard for me to swallow however my own beliefs are rooted in a higher power, that being God, our creator. The stories we read in the Bible may be just that. Stories. These stories may just be exaggerated situations that have been romanticized to get a point across and teach a lesson. I believe them though. Does that make me stupid? A bad person? Unintelligent? I invite you to answer those questions for me if you so please.

I feel as if you have thrown all religious people into a cardboard box, folded the flaps closed, taped it up real tight, and slapped a label on the side reading "STUPID, IGNORANT, IRRATIONAL, HATEFUL SAVAGES." Is that what you think of people who believe in God? Do you believe as though you are a superior human being who is better than us all because you study quantum physics? That was my interpretation of your opinion and I apologize if I have misunderstood. There are good people everywhere, both believers in God as well as non believers. Quantum physics works for you and that is awesome (I truly mean that). Prayer and the Bible work for me. Do I have irrefutable facts that prove God exists? Nope, I have faith.

Now since I'm not sitting here trying to force my opinion down anyone's throat, I'm not going to go into detail about my beliefs. I know what's right and what's wrong. It's not hard to figure out and I don't need the church to tell me. Our churches, government, schools, and media have their own agenda and I know it's not mine and I don't think it's yours either is it Fabio. I don't think we're that different.

I'm not here to argue. I'm not here to fight. Heck I'm not even here to debate. I would absolutely love to know more about quantum physics. Really I would. It seems as though some of the mindset you have adopted would be beneficial to me as well. I don't see quantum physics as a religion but a way of thinking.
    Last edited by clmeue37; 11-25-2014 at 04:22 AM.
    1980 Honda atc110, 1981 Honda atc110, 1983 Honda atc200e Big Red, 1984 Honda atc200es Big Red, 1984 Honda trx200, 1985 Honda atc200s

Trikefest '15 '16

Before destruction a man's heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor.
    -Proverbs 18:12

--
    I am only posting to say I didn't have time to read all of this, but I am very interested in your viewpoint as I have looked into this subject alot recently. After I get home this is for sure on my to do list I forsee a long conversation in the river on an early June morning in Indiana. Thank you for bringing this up, I think it can lead to great insight from other members

1984 ATC 200XR
    1984 ATC 300R
    1983 ATC 88

Feedback for Mike Pargiello

--
    Johnny you and I are bros, but I have to voice my $.02 here. Religion is nuts. I believe the only function of religion is to provide an avenue for like-minded believers to get together. Religion is dangerous and beneficial. It all depends on how, when , where, and to whom it is applied.

As clmeue37 put it he chooses to believe in God, by faith. Until proven otherwise there is a God. The "Big-Bang" has not been proven, and there are way too many inconsistencies and flaws to say that evolution is the "creator".

A wise man said "It is better to live a life believing in God and his teachings, and be proven wrong, then to live a life believing there is no God, and be proven wrong."

I get where you are coming from on this, and we all know I am far far far from the role model christian here, but those are my $.02.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    You should all start reading from the web sit bibliotecapleyades.net to get the old cranium activated. Some fare fetched stuff in there, but is it so fare fetched? Thanks for starting this discussion. There is a movement around the world right now that is getting stronger, the TRUTH movement.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by clmeue37 View Post
    The stories we read in the Bible may be just that. Stories. These stories may just be exaggerated situations that have been romanticized to get a point across and teach a lesson. I believe them though. Does that make me stupid? A bad person? Unintelligent? I invite you to answer those questions for me if you so please.
    No, no, and no. I don't blame anyone for their choice of what their personal beliefs are. We are all free to believe what we wish and far be it for me to suggest to anyone else what they should and shouldn't believe in. We'll leave that to the bible thumpers. I'm not saying if you believe in God or Jesus you are stupid. What I am saying is if someone refutes facts or chooses to deny facts because the facts ruin their "story" or prove that events written about eons ago by people who had no grasp of how the world around them worked, those people are ignorant. If you watch some of Dr. Lawrence Krauss' debates (which I don't expect everyone to do) you will see the kind of ignorance it is to which I refer. These are men who are the highest educated in their fields, one a quantum physicist and the other a religious expert, and every time it's irrefutable who comes out on top at the end of the debate. The religious men grasp at straws and squirm and resort to cheap shots and "points" which are irrelevant and silly. For me personally religion has always left me asking questions, but conversely, quantum physics has a lot of answers. From the time I was a child I was baffled by religion. It didn't explain anything to me. I was a CCD dropout, haha. I never got confirmed. Quantum physics asks plenty of questions, but then the answer is sought after and proven. To argue against proof and facts with fairy tales is just plain irrational in my eyes. Now, I understand how these stories and gods help people in their day to day life so you could argue that's what's so great about religion, however it will hamper you in the process by setting guidelines, restrictions, and make you fear repercussions. It instructs men and women to commit unnatural acts (marriage, celibacy, fasting, all created by man) and teaches poor values (spite, vengeance, shunning, being judgmental, fear, and hate). Some may see this as a low blow but I will state a fact here and it is just that, a cold, hard fact. The church has committed the atrocity of disgusting sexual acts on minors and in most cases homosexual acts, which the fact that these acts are mostly homosexual is irrelevant next to the fact that they've taken advantage of minors, however in their own eyes, in their own views, homosexuality is A SIN. It is against the "rules" of the church to even have such a thought, never mind bring those thoughts to fruition and actually commit something so foul and taint an innocent life for the rest of its existence on this planet. I know some people who were touched as kids, in particular a very close relationship I once had. What some adult human being did to completely destroy an otherwise wonderful person makes me sick and the thought crosses my mind a lot. This poor person is so messed up in the head but so sweet when they're in the right place. Get them in the wrong place however and you are shown blackness that I'm just not capable of and it's clear where it came from. That person's life will forever be in the shadow of that incident(s) because someone felt the need to satisfy themselves in a forbidden (in any circle) way. There is a special place for these people, of this I am certain. There has never been a rash of underage homosexual incidents within the quantum physics community. Nor do we suicide bomb, or behead, or crusade, or hang, or burn. Which brings me to my next point.

In an attempt to steer away from religion (not to end that topic, speak freely trikers) this next point has to do with some of the "powers" of quantum physics. My next point is, you get back what you put out. It's such a simple concept and I'm sure most of you now are thinking "Well duh...", however if you pay attention in your day to day life the things you say and do and apply these concepts, you might be surprised at the kinds of habits you have. If you are an angry person and like confrontation then surely that is what you will attract. If you define yourself as unfortunate, unlucky, or down and out, you will undoubtedly attract these bouts of "unluckiness" in droves, as you get back what you put out. If you walk with your head down looking at the ground (many of you would be surprised at how often you do this!) then your thoughts go down, no bullshit. This is what's known as the "loser's limp". Walk with your head up, shoulders back, and chest out. Think about the future and what it is you want and desire and be happy knowing what's coming to you, all the while being excited at the surprises you don't even know about. This is a very, very abridged explanation on how to ascertain anything it is you desire out of life and manifest objects, desires, and situations that you want more than anything else. You get what you think about most of the time, and that doesn't mean most of the time you get what you think about. That means whatever you think about most that makes you smile and gives you chills, something that makes you feel good and would undoubtedly improve your life, if you think about that more than anything else and picture it as if you already have it or it's already happened and be excited in anticipation of your desire's arrival it will be drawn to you and you can manifest whatever "it" is out of thin air. I have done this more times in my life to even remember all of the occasions. Here are two examples-

The XR650L trike conversion. I watched Bob build that on here, I was one of the few guys following that thread. I saw it go up for sale for stupid money and waited. I think about two years had passed when it popped up on Ebay and I messaged the owner about a cash price. He said what he wanted and I had about a fifth of that money on me. I told him I'd be over in two days. There was a guy coming to my house the following day to look at my 82 XL500R that I had listed for months. I'd had multiple people come by and check it out but nobody wanted to commit. After finding out that two days from that point I could have that XL gone in favor of the XR trike I made a decision I was going to turn one into the other. I knew the night before the guy came for the XL it was going to sell this time, there was no doubt in my mind. Two days from the time I saw the ad on Ebay I was pulling the XR trike into my garage. I found out the price, knew it was right, and made it happen. Now this may not seem magical or extraordinary to the lovely people reading this, but this is no ordinary machine. It's a street legal three wheeler. This machine is as important to me as a woman would be (if I had one), and it made its way into my hands. I wasn't working steady at that point and was right on the cusp of cresting my shite wave and getting over it. The last thing I needed to do was spend money as I had been selling some of my belongings at that point, hence the XL having been posted for months prior. I already knew I was through the shite storm though and I knew it was all down hill from there. Because I knew it, then it was true. As a quick interruption, there is another point here. If you "know" something ahead of time, why is it surprising if it comes to fruition? If your truck falls off the jack when you're changing a tire and you say "I knew it" then guess whose fault it is the truck fell? Yours! If you know something is going to happen, it's much more likely it will because you are already thinking that and putting that vibe out. Many people have such a tough time with this but I promise it is true. You can absolutely effect the outcome of any given event, whether that be a positive or a negative event, using your thoughts ahead of time. Sound like magic? It's not. It's the law of attraction which as stated before is a law of nature, not a theory or a fable. The mere suggestion of a particular event is enough to bring it to life, so why would you focus on the negative when you can make good things happen? You go into the grocery store, "Oh this is gonna take forever". You go to work in the morning, "Oh today is going to suck". You hit traffic "I knew this was going to happen". I've got news for you- Yes it now will take forever, today will now suck for certain, and the traffic is there because you knew it would be. Don't take my word for it though, do some learning, research, and then come to your own conclusions. I'd highly suggest some material to steer you in the right direction if interested as I can only portray so much of this in a mere thread. I'm smart and educated to a degree, but there are those who know more than I do and know how to teach. Try saying "I'm curious what will occur in order to get me through this quickly", already suggesting you're going to breeze through the task. If you go to work in the morning and let's just go with worst case scenario here, you woke up on the wrong side of bed. Now instead of saying "This is gonna suck" try something like "I'm curious and excited to see what the universe has in store for me today". More often then not you'll be pleasantly surprised as to what the universe has for you. Start paying attention when these things make you smile and take into account how often it happens. Don't hold on to your shitty mood, let the smile that's breaking through run free! Once you've smiled take note how good it feels and remember what it is that made you feel that way, now let it consume you and show others your smile. Hand it off to them. Have a nice conversation, tell a joke, do a favor for someone, even complete strangers. It comes right back to you and it can change your life if you allow it to. Even if your life isn't bad, if you're happy as a pig in shite, this can only serve to improve your situation regardless of how good or bad you are already doing. There is no way you can lose.

Now, the other example I referred to... It's no secret that a year and a half ago my girl at the time and I broke up leaving me a hot mess and the fact that I already suffered from PTSD did not serve to help that situation. Well I didn't want her to go. I initially broke up with her then had a change of heart so at the end I did not want her gone. It was too late though. So then the depression and anxiety, the crazy downward spiral of my life, left my job, lost weight, stopped paying bills, no direction in life and didn't care... I made her something she never was in my mind. Well, she was that person actually, only half the time though. For a year I never stopped thinking of her and shame on me for doing so. She has been on my mind for 15 years though, so that's fairly engrained. For a year we didn't have contact at all, not once. Then, at the strike of a year, she came back to me. I never stopped thinking of her over that year. I dreamt of her and thought about her all the time, and then one day she came back. I had attracted her back to me by putting that vibration out at such a powerful frequency that the universe made it so, it brought her back to me. It was no coincidence that happened shortly after I had manifested the XR. At that time I had really started to get involved with quantum physics and hone my thoughts and skills. I was surprised to see her come back but at the same time I wasn't. Early last summer was the pinnacle edition Fabio, best condition of his life mentally, and this is why things such as these were falling in my lap. Not because I moped around kicking rocks or asked someone to do it for me if he/she saw me fit, because I really wanted these things to happen and happen they did. Which brings me to my next point.

If this kind of material interests you, it is of the utmost importance that you learn to read the signs the universe is giving you. The universe knows the way which will best suit you and lead you to that which it is you desire, all you have to do is see the signs and follow them. Two very important fundamentals, YOU MUST REMEMBER THESE, there is no such thing as coincidence and everything happens for a reason, everything. If you go day to day always keeping in mind that there is no such thing as coincidence you will be amazed at the signs the universe gives you. If something happens to you that seems to be a "coincidence", the situation needs to be analyzed and you need to heighten your senses and see what you see, or see what is suggested to you. A "coincidence" is a clear sign the universe is trying to tell you something. Another sign the universe is speaking to you, deja vu. Whenever I have deja vu now I get excited (being excited for the future helps to assure that good things are coming!) because I know something has just happened to steer my future in one way or the other. Call me crazy if you want, but I know what I know and I know that things happen in my life after I have deja vu. Some days I have multiple occasions of deja vu. Signs can come in absolutely any manner, shape, or form though. Sometimes it may be so simple that it would be easy to miss, but the timing is just too perfect to ignore. I wish I had more examples to reference. This kind of stuff happens to me so often and some of it might seem so vague, but it's all in the perception. Some of it I might not even be able to explain. Anyhow, on my second go-around with my most recent ex, the universe gave me very clear red lights and told me very clearly that this (dating her again) was a bad idea and not my path. This was the first and hopefully only time that I ignored the universe and arrogantly thought that I could use my newly found "powers" to fight the universe and steer my destiny in the direction I wanted it to go, which included her in my future. Long story short, she was worse than the first time we dated, it didn't last long, it was probably just a waste of time, and now I'm left to wonder what I have in store after wasting a couple of months with her. Did I alter my destiny by not adhering to the signs? Does the universe have a backup plan or was this part of the plan all along? Not only did the universe tell me to stay away from her, but it also told me I had done the right thing once I got rid of her again. This kept a smile on my face which is foremost and number one, always find a reason to smile, always. I was smiling not long after it happened and what do you think happens from there? If I started with a smile, do you think those smiles are going to lessen? Do you think I'll be frowning soon? No and no. I will only smile more thereby attracting more reasons to smile thereby smiling more... You see where this is going?

Do you believe as though you are a superior human being who is better than us all because you study quantum physics? That was my interpretation of your opinion and I apologize if I have misunderstood.
    Absolutely not. I wish you all studied it. I do feel as though I have a "leg up" on those who do not understand what I do, but if you don't know what you're missing then you don't even know you're missing anything. We are all superior beings, just not many of us know it. Society is set up to keep us poor, sick, docile, and addicted to drugs. Those who choose to live with these tethers are free to do so and those who would rather play with Twitter and Facebook or listen to the rules imposed on them by society (church included) can live within their made up world and completely miss the real world going on in front of their face. I feel as though becoming aware of your existence, of learning what it is that's going on all around you and inside of you can enrich anyone's life to a degree that it's silly for me to imagine someone not wanting to do so. Distractions, distractions, rules, distractions. We were not put on this earth to be subjected to such things but society has made it extremely difficult to get by without partaking at least to some extent.

Your apology is accepted, which brings us to the next subject- Never apologize when an apology is not due. It is commonplace now for people to apologize entirely too much in every day life. You are sorry for what? For speaking your mind and attempting to get your point across? For having a counter point to my point which is what I invited the community to do? If you speak as though you're sorry, you will make yourself subservient. Any person who knows this (I'm not the only one) will pick up on this instantly and the wrong person can have an advantage over you in many situations, all the while you didn't even know you had said "I'm sorry" because you're so used to saying it. Even in regular conversation, let's say you're telling someone a story about your friend's car that had a pallet fall from a crane on it essentially totaling the vehicle. You say to the person "I'm sorry but he just shouldn't have parked there." Why are you sorry? He's the one who parked there. Seriously though, no apologies necessary.

Now since I'm not sitting here trying to force my opinion down anyone's throat, I'm not going to go into detail about my beliefs.
    The old me who jumped to conclusions would have thought this might be in reference to me, but I know enough now to never assume anything, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by M.Pargiello View Post
    I am only posting to say I didn't have time to read all of this, but I am very interested in your viewpoint as I have looked into this subject alot recently. After I get home this is for sure on my to do list I forsee a long conversation in the river on an early June morning in Indiana. Thank you for bringing this up, I think it can lead to great insight from other members
    Consider it a date!

Quote Originally Posted by thestud25 View Post
    The "Big-Bang" has not been proven
    Jon I'm going to look into that. This is something I should know for as long as I've been studying. One of the problems I've run into is the sheer volume of information being tough to digest. All of the information I get is reviewed over and over, provided it's audio or video. What I need to do is read more. I had that book that you saw me with at Trikefest, but that got left at my ex's before I could finish it. I need to get another copy. However, the series hosted by Dr Neil deGrasse Tyson I have watched and listened to at least two dozen times, and I watch all of my material over and over. I am determined to learn as much as I possibly can, and every time I watch or listen to this material I learn something else, which means I have to watch it again, and so on.

I feel as though you may be incorrect, but I will hold off on making that statement until I have proof. This thread is great in the sense that I can now discuss these things as well as find new information or punctuate information I already had in order to retain it. I will find an answer for this, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by thestud25 View Post
    and there are way too many inconsistencies and flaws to say that evolution is the "creator".
    This is unequivocally incorrect and if I need to find proof for this as well I will. I cannot quote anyone in particular at this time or link the proof, but I can assure you that statement is wrong. Quantum physics is about facts, truth, and proof, and if I say you're wrong I will back that up or eat my words so we shall revisit this.

Thank you all for the replies as I truly enjoy discussing this subject. I literally have nobody to discuss this with and I am really digging the wheels that are getting up to speed in my head again as I took a bit of a foray whilst with my ex to (attempt to) enjoy the gift god has graced us with known as "women". I was happier when it was quantum physics and myself, so a woman who fits into this particular lifestyle will be a necessity or she won't be at all. I know the latter is an impossibility though. Some of you might want to know how I know this. Simple. I already know the universe has a woman for me, that much I know, so it shall be.

I thought I was done but I just reminded myself of another point. Never ask "how". Your wheel falls off your truck that has 250k on it and is on its last leg. You wanted to get a new truck in a year or so, but this one ain't gonna make it. You need a new truck now. "How am I ever going to get a new truck?" "How will I pay for this truck with my meager salary?" "How am I ever going to get ahead?". If you stop asking how you will find out in short order that things just seem to fall into place. Sure, it's not without effort from you, but if you worry about things all the time then you will constantly be stressed and you will inevitably once again draw towards you what it is you least desire. "Frig, I gotta go to the dentist next Tuesday. I hate the dentist!" So from now until next Tuesday you'll worry about that and dread it. You think about it and scowl knowing you have that appointment coming. A week and a half go by before you know it and you've been all bent out of shape in the meantime, and now you've drawn all sorts of shite situations your way with your obsessing over downtrodden thoughts and situations. Yes we all have bad times to deal with, but don't define yourself by that. Deal with it when you can and move on when it's over. Don't dwell on the past, forgive and forget and pay attention to what's in front of you because it is YOU who is steering this life. Only you know where you want this life to go and only you can steer it that way. The universe will tell you when it's time to make a turn.

And also, never, ever hate anyone or anything. Lose that word from your vocabulary altogether. Nobody wants to be hated, and guess what you're attracting every time you use that word? I don't use the word, plain and simple. This may not seem like much, but if you think about everything I've suggested none of them do. However add them all up, and now you've got something. You've got a foundation onto which you can build a house, any house you choose.

So once again thank you all and I hope at least some of you are picking down what I'm putting up. I do realize it's a tough subject to follow and some concepts may sound a bit wacky, but you can't argue with results. That's what it took for me anyways.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-25-2014 at 11:41 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    There is in fact proven mutations, but there are just that. In fact devolution of species has not only been noted but proven. To believe in evolution unequivocally is just as big of a stretch as belie in "God" or a single creator. Science has proven at least up to this point that you cannot create matter, you can only change it. Since the big bang has not been proven one must have the same faith in that and evolution as someone else has in God. I will post some links to devolution when I'm back at a pc and not my phone.

RIP Ninja!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Yes thank you Jon, I'd like to find out more about this. I've not heard of the term "devolution" prior to this.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

clmeue37 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    My comment referring to the shoving of beliefs down people's throats was definitely not aimed at you Fabio. I wanted to be sure you knew that was not my intention. I also know that it's not your intention to try and force quantum physics down our throats either. I read your post knowing that I wasn't going to agree with everything you had written but I was curious.

Man you like to write! I can tell that you're very passionate about this topic. I made one observation while I was reading the "second chapter" that is post #9 of this thread. Each time you referred to "the universe" I took a moment and replaced it in my head with "God". I think we're on a similar path, I just happen to attribute the signs and the events to God.
    1980 Honda atc110, 1981 Honda atc110, 1983 Honda atc200e Big Red, 1984 Honda atc200es Big Red, 1984 Honda trx200, 1985 Honda atc200s

Trikefest '15 '16

Before destruction a man's heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor.
    -Proverbs 18:12

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    The problem with actual true religous facts is that man has twisted around for so long that 99.999% is all wrong and decieving. And the biggest mistake is letting someone else stand there and read a book to you that is jumping from page to page while interjecting thier own ideas to it..

Not having control over ones life existence or ultimate ending, is a thought many people cant grasp and it down right frightens them.. Most sane People are all resistent to dying, or afraid of the unkown, so they either cling to a savior or idea of savior, or a belief in science, to procure some type of future existence or gain some type of comfort knowing there is things that are just not controllable... or even unexplainable.
    I see people that try to interject their beliefs just as hard as the bible thumpers.

Religous/idealists/evolutionists and theorists people, only bother me when they start thumping the book they believe in and shove it down my throat..Wheter it be a book of theories/ man made studies, or biblical stories...man kind has made it for thousands of years much better off back then with limited man made info, than mankind is doing now with every stinking expert having a self injected opinion and 10 million places to write about it. Look at how fast things have changed just since the invention of the printing press. It was mere seconds ago in the time line of all of human existence....

A man convinced against his will is of his own opinion still..
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Yes thank you Jon, I'd like to find out more about this. I've not heard of the term "devolution" prior to this.
    This term is used across many things unfortunately. It even refers to political turnarounds etc. It can also be referred to as "Reverse Evolution" "Evolution Reversal" "Backwards Evolution" etc.

One could say that "Devolution" is merely evolution taking a different course to suit the best environmental survival. However, one can surmise that when a species reverts back to a ancestral form that it is in fact reversing evolution or devolving. Here are a few articles and a research paper that cover these points and bring to light that not all species are "going forward" in terms of evolution.

http://www.usdbiology.com/porter/PDF...rtertree03.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...f/10978293.pdf

RIP Ninja!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    There is such a war that goes on in me, my will VS. Gods will. I didn't want to go to Washington state when my Dad died a month ago on the 24th. My Dad hated me talking about Jesus, he would tell me to shut the up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a very hurtful thing to hear from your own Dad when you are only trying to show him the greatest love in all the world. I didn't go out there very often just because I had to tip toe around him because he had so much hate towards God. There was a big war between me and God to go out there this time too, but I gave in because He wouldn't give me any peace about not going, and I knew something big was going to happen out there. I didn't know if he was going to move me back out there to take care of my Mom or what, but I told my wife I had to go and something big is going to happen so be ready for it and pray about it before I got on the plane.

When I first got there it was peace full for the first time between the whole family, a relief in away that he died. That's a sad thing to think about, but that's the truth. I went to the assisted living place to talk to the people that were around him at the end. The main lady wasn't there that day so I came back the next day to talk to her. She said about what I thought she would say, she said he scared the hell out of her at first, he was just not very nice, but in the end something changed. I had prayed when he was put into this place that someone would touch his harden heart and show him the love of Christ. Turns out this lady was a born again Christian. I had wrote my Dad a letter about a year ago since I could never get the whole truth out to him in words face to face. I know I got the truth to him and by faith I believe his heart was changed before he past. Something had changed in him. My youngest sister would never go see him with out my Mom going with her, in the last month she seen the change in him I never got to see, but she said he was so nice to be around like she had never seen before, and for the first time they had the best time she had ever had with him!

This same sister paid for me to go out there, she said "I need my big brother out here!" That's the way God works, He provides all your needs! I didn't want to go, but I needed to. One night we were all at a soccer game watching all the grand kids play, at the end of the night my same sister asked if we could get together and pray because she didn't know how to. It shocked me a little as I seen tears in her eyes. So she came over to my Moms on the 31st about noon. I thought she just wanted to pray about Dad because we didn't have a service for him because he donated his body to the university of Seattle. She said something was missing in her life and it had been bugging her for over a year. I ended up sharing The Good News of Christ with her and ask her if she wanted to pray to except Christ into her heart, she started crying and said YES! That's what it's all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more then God working on someone's heart, not pushing it on anyone just letting God do His thing, but she knew I had the answer and she wanted to know the TRUTH! After we kneeled down with my Mom too and prayed we were all crying and rejoicing. Then I told her that she should pick a VS. in the bible of this date so she would always remember this day, then it hit me, it was Halloween! Take that satan! I told her she just put the Happy in Halloween!

I have the same war go on each day inside me, some days it with God wanting me to do something like today writing this (because I don't want to) and other days it's a war with satan because I did do the will of God. No one want's to come on here and get bashed, disliked and put down, but sometime we have to do things that are against our own flesh.

This is really all there is to say. After 22 years of praying for my family I seen some thing happen because I was willing to be put down by my own family. So I am also willing to take all the crap on here too.

This is the facts and the only truth that you will ever read that matters. It is the most important thing you will ever hear.

**The first step to salvation is to realize that we are all sinners:

Romans 3:10 (KJV)

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Romans 3:23 (KJV)

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

**Next, you must know that because of sin there must be a price paid:

Romans 6:23 (KJV)

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

**This price can be paid by you with an eternity in Hell, or you can accept the price that Jesus paid for your sin:

Romans 5:8 (KJV)

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

**To accept Jesus’ payment for your sin simply call on His name and ask Him to forgive your sins and save you:

Romans 10:9-13 (KJV)

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

*****If you are ready to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, take time right now to pray, confessing your sin and asking Him to come into your heart and save you.

When you accept Jesus, He is faithful to do what He said He would - He forgives you and saves you.

1 John 5:13 (KJV)

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

--
    Jonathon, I was boning up on the whole "big bang" thing last night but I fell asleep. Not because I was bored mind you, just a long day. Many days I fall asleep to lectures of this sort. I think I will have some interesting information for you when I have the time to research more, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I don't have time to look at the devolution stuff right now either but I will and thank you again.

Mickey my condolences on the loss of your father. I hope you're handling it as best as can be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    There is such a war that goes on in me, my will VS. Gods will.
    There was a big war between me and God
    My Dad hated me talking about Jesus,
    I didn't go out there very often just because I had to tip toe around him because he had so much hate towards God.
    There was a big war between me and God to go out there this time too,
    I have the same war go on each day inside me,
    and other days it's a war with satan because I did do the will of God.
    Boy you sure have a lot of battles going on inside of you. You are mentally prepared for combat at all times. Being prepared for combat is great if you're planning on fighting, but life does not need to be that hard. Five mentions of war and two of hate in a post that's about a third of the size of just one of my two big posts. So that leaves you dwelling on seven different points of negativity (at least) and me with none. That's a very strong seven times the anger in a post 1/6th the size of what I've written.

I don't have battles inside of me, I have smiles and love. I have excitement for what's to come and life is my canvas to paint how I see fit. I'm not sure how anyone wouldn't recognize how much war circles around religion. You can attempt to explain it away about how "It's not like that" or whatever, but the reality is there are wars going on in this particular instance. I don't know how it could be any more clear. I'd suggest replacing all these wars with good will from your heart, not Jesus's heart or whatever. Be happy and do what's right and have some tolerance for the other people on the planet. How someone can be so overwhelmingly intolerant of another person yet push their own personal agenda so very forcefully down everyone's throats is beyond me. That's like being one-way times two. I don't know how you'd do it, but if you could possibly be more one-way it's been figured out. Apologies if I sound a bit suggestive there, I really don't aim to convert anyone. I know plenty of religious people and it is what it is, doesn't matter. My closest friend in this whole new education I've been working on, the only person I talk to about this stuff, is a religious man and he goes to church. He's not into the quantum physics whatsoever, but we're both really big on the power of positive thinking and the art of manifestation. We study the same material in that realm, but I have quantum physics and he has religion. He's a very close and good friend.

some days it with God wanting me to do something like today writing this (because I don't want to)
    If you didn't want to write that then why did you? Are you not proud of your words? Do you foresee a battle? Why make a fight with your imaginary friend? If I had someone I made up in my head you can bet we'd never fight. I'm about the easiest person you could find to get along with so long as you're honest and your intentions good. I'm aces in both of those departments so my imaginary friend either would be as well or he'd be gone. Why keep someone around who isn't great company? If you guys are going at it so much, what good is he to have around? This is no BS, I'm smiling right now as I have been for quite some time regardless of what is going on around me. I cried last week at Roy's wake, but it was good to see Steve and Big Mike and to also be there for Roy's widow Nicole. There really isn't a whole lot of positive you can focus on in a situation such as that, but it is still there. I'm not crazy about my job right now, I'm not rich, no women, but there are no battles going on in my life whatsoever. I much prefer things that way, but that's just me. To each their own.

My Dad hated me talking about Jesus, he would tell me to shut the up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is something that needs to be said. When you constantly try to force your beliefs down other peoples' throats in the manner that you do Mickey, you must go into that conversation expecting people to react that way. When I talk to people regardless of what it is we're discussing, if it gets to the point I'm offending them I stop if I'm aware I'm doing so. You just won't shut the up with the Jesus stuff and it gets really, really old really, really fast. If people don't want to hear it and you continue, you are offending them. It is not OK to offend other people in the name of god or a religion. It is silly and unfair that religion gets the special sort of tolerance it gets and is allowed special privileges when discussed. For example- In the thread about medical Marijuana we got completely spammed by your Jesus bomb and it's ludicrous that no action was taken against you for doing so. Do you know why no action was taken? Because it was in the name of Jesus and the powers that be on here either agree with your view or were to fearful to take action on a topic having to do with religion. If you had done exactly the same thing and written all of those off topic posts about cheeseburgers or lawnmowers they would have been deleted and you may have gotten time off for it, but because it's about religion you can get away with it. Why? Because religion is good? Because God is great? Or because we're all too scared to step on each others toes? Take your pic, doesn't matter really. My point is for someone who's supposed to be so selfless and peaceful you seem to exude war, hate, spite, favoritism, and entitlement. Not to mention you enjoy offending your fellow man even after you're asked nicely to please stop. The reason why you deal with so many people getting on your case for your religion is because you are the one bringing it to the table all the time, so you have no one to blame for the reactions you get but yourself. If Joe Blow from down the block likes talking about Jesus then give him a call and have a blast. If you can't tell it's too much BEFORE the point someone asks you to stop, then your skills of perception could probably use some honing and to be safe, only if you decide you no longer want to offend everyone, shut the up about Jesus.

As stated, I am not interested in converting anyone nor am I looking for recruits. I'm more sharing information with those who may be interested and attempting to have a discussion for the benefit of all. I need to discuss this subject more and have far too few outlets. As always, if anyone is interested in the subject of which I speak, I'll gladly share any and all info I have. I don't intend on this entire thread being about religion but it is obviously a part of it. As I said Jon, I'm going to look at your links and some other material before I post again on that subject. Thank you.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-26-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //