//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: those of you with hpr porting on your R

--

those of you with hpr porting on your R

Thinking about having jerry hall do the porting on my ct jug. Was wondering those of you that had him do yours what did he charge.

--
    I don't know what he charges, but he posts a lot on trx250r.org and I wouldn't hesitate a second to send it to him. No matter what he charges. He knows his stuff.

--
    Are you talking about Jerry Hall at Hall's Precision Racing in Phoenix, AZ correct? Not the Jerry Hall on these boards.
    I see your if Flagstaff. He is the porter around for a 3 wheeler. IMHO.
    You should see his stuff run at Glamis & his custom pipes are insane! The guy has been doing it forever, and used to work for factory Kawasaki.
    Never race him, he knows exactly when to shift and will smoke you on a lesser bike,,,unreal!
    I have used him since 1984.

--
    Yep jerry hall is the man from what I read and heard. he's doing the port work on it. And possibly straightening my forks and going through my rear my mono to install the bottom out bumper.

--
    Note- if you tell him to go all out it WILL be a cider/glamis only type of bike

--
    That's all its going to be. Not so much cinders. They really tare up bikes. My frame on my 250r was some what nice til I started riding at the cinders every weekend and I lost a couple rims and a lot of paint. A couple years later my bike looked trashed. Its going to be a garage/ sand queen. Just got frame/swinger back from powder coat. Je s also geting my carb,pipe, and silencer to tune it.

--
    At least thats what I think he needs all that for? Lol

--
    Nickel plate the frame and you wont have that cider problem, use polished rims, not anodized.
    polish when needed. I LOVE the ciders! Started riding there in 1979, raced the ADRA events in the 80"s & early 90"s

--
    Oh yea its a blast to ride there. I got my cr500afc for the cinders. Paddle tires for dirt bikes are cheaper lol

--
    Get this bad boy back yet?

--
    Na talked to jerry made a plan to meet up next week when I'm on vacation. His hours are the same as my work hours. Its hard for me to talk business while I'm working out of a big brown truck. He said he hasn't had time to even look at it. Its OK though here's how my bikes sitting anyways. And I'm still waiting on parts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20141226_203949_511.jpg  

--
    if that doesn't work out for ya, let me know. We use a place called LukesRacing.com. They Sponsor my son's race quad and are very good at 2-strokes.
    I have had others ask me about where we get our stuff done because it is yes that fast and reliable. lots of guys on the side lines and we still running. Tell them Mike the Texas ATV racer guy sent ya and they will take care of you, if Jerry is too busy.

good luck and hoe ya have a great time building it.

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Saweeet! Thx dude!

--
    Update on this bad boy?
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Went and seen jerry Monday. They were just putting the order in for my motor. But were able to straighten my forks and got my mono rebuilt. The mono is getting polished now. And got my new plastics, new radiators, new handle bars (MX bike high cr bend). I'll get some pics up after I get the radiators on. I'm waiting on the rear carrier/swinger Allen bolt bushings to tighten up the rear carrier. Im not sure if I gotta slide them in from the I side of swinger or I I can pop them in with the carrier installed.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //