//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Looking at a 200x...thoughts?

--

Looking at a 200x...thoughts?

Craigslist find. It has been posted for a month. I am going to text for pictures today and post when I get them. If it is good shape I might have to jump on it. Thoughts?? $400 seems like a cheap price for a 200x especially around here.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/snw/4758648873.html

Also found this 250sx. Looks rough but also intriguing..

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/snw/4802210570.html
    1982 Honda ATC 185s x2
    1985 250sx

--
    I wouldn't wait.
    Pix don't mean much except MAAYbe closeup of the oil leak.

loss of drive in 1 wheel is probably hub and hopefully didnt ruin the splines on the axle.

Hope someone doesn't get ahead of you.

I personally would go get both if I had no conscience and lived closer.

--
    If that 200x falls through I have a nice one with a fresh motor for sale I am over on the west side of the state though.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    if you look at it i would check for smoke from the tail pipe and run it pretty hard thru the gears to make sure it shifts ok.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierlogger View Post
    If that 200x falls through I have a nice one with a fresh motor for sale I am over on the west side of the state though.
    I figure if he`s out in Rushville and he`s looking all the way up in Ft Wayne CL then he wont mind the drive out to Brazil.

I also troll Indy, Lville, Eville, and Bloomington CL and its hard to believe how few ATCs there are for sale in Indy. When I was growing up in Morgantown, it seemed like every fifth house had a threewheeler. Wonder where they all went.

@dlmeyer.....$400 is fair for a 200X. They have probably the lowest resale value of all the sport Honda ATCs (83-85 models) due to the volume of production I`m sure. That's great though. It`s one of the things that makes the 200X attractive. Cheap to aquire which is important when keeping your budget from blowing out. I would consider it if the pics don`t look horrible. The 250SX is really a good deal too. I would buy both if I could swing it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //