//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nypd

--

Nypd

Let's not forget the families of these two fallen heroes over the holidays.

R.I.P. Officers Liu & Ramos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images[2].jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	206419
    It sucks to get old

--
    This whole situation is beyond sickening!!!

May they rest in peace and may the perpetrators of such a senseless act of evil rot in an especially hot level of hell....
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    These poor families losing their loved ones saddens me. This will be the worst ever Christmas for them.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

JesseA420 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    death is inevitable. they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that was their time.
    this clearly stated on the gunmans twitter previously that day was a retaliation for the homicide of eric garner who was a father of 6. fyi eric garner is the one who called the cops to report he was breaking up a fight. you can read the information here.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner
    who knows, perhaps this was the law of attraction at work for them being agent provocateurs in the occupy wall street protest. who knows. no one does.
    is all this death in our society today unnecessary? of course. the problem cannot be pinpointed to one thing though. the problem is the evolution of our 1st world society to what it is today as a whole. we are on the brink of another civil rights movement i think.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseA420 View Post
    death is inevitable. they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that was their time.
    this clearly stated on the gunmans twitter previously that day was a retaliation for the homicide of eric garner who was a father of 6. fyi eric garner is the one who called the cops to report he was breaking up a fight. you can read the information here.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner
    who knows, perhaps this was the law of attraction at work for them being agent provocateurs in the occupy wall street protest. who knows. no one does.
    is all this death in our society today unnecessary? of course. the problem cannot be pinpointed to one thing though. the problem is the evolution of our 1st world society to what it is today as a whole. we are on the brink of another civil rights movement i think.

Are you saying that they deserved this??? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? Stick to what you know, kid. Wikipedia?????,,,, GTFO here. We all have google. if i want to search a topic discussed on the boards, i'll do it myself. i don't need you to cut and paste the top three results and pass them off as your thoughts. it was annoying on the Quantum Physics thread but i didnt say to much, because i didnt really care. this thread is no place for that. don't dig yourself any deeper here. its not the place for it.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    Are you saying that they deserved this??? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? Stick to what you know, kid. Wikipedia?????,,,, GTFO here. We all have google. if i want to search a topic discussed on the boards, i'll do it myself. i don't need you to cut and paste the top three results and pass them off as your thoughts. it was annoying on the Quantum Physics thread but i didnt say to much, because i didnt really care. this thread is no place for that. don't dig yourself any deeper here. its not the place for it.
    you have amazing conversational skills m8. thanks.

--
    Very Graphic. "Agent Provocateurs"

http://youtu.be/2zyhOW-8Zcc
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    is all this death in our society today unnecessary? of course.
    Are you saying that they deserved this???
    clearly you cannot read. my statements were made in relation to the fact that death is inevitable. should i feel sad for 2 of the hundreds of thousands of people who die everyday? everything and everyone goes away.
    FFS, trying to debate any topic that doesnt involve 3 wheelers on this forum with some people is like trying to explain an R rated movie to a toddler.
    Last edited by JesseA420; 12-22-2014 at 11:47 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I love........the way you hate ! I only wish you would hate me as much as 420jessi !
    sorry buddy. i like you. you bring a breath of fresh nonsense into even the most dismal and serious of threads. i'm a glamy fan, and there's nothing you can do about it!

perhaps this was the law of attraction at work for them being agent provocateurs in the occupy wall street protest.]
    this toddler can read. please clarify your use of "agent provocateur" for us toddlers. this toddler reads it as "they deserved to get killed because of the way they treated occupy protesters in tent city." tell me i'm wrong. by that thinking though, dosn't it mean that the protesters were getting karma served on them for their previous misdeeds?? furthermore, by your line of thinking, dosen't it mean that mike brown and eric garner somehow "earned" their deaths by their prior bad ju-ju? i doubt you meant that. you, in your wisdom, want to pick and choose where karma works. those filthy pigs got what was coming to them but the gentle giant was a victim. you're a genius. keep up the good work, hawking jr.
    Last edited by redsox; 12-22-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: added additional content
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    We all have google. if i want to search a topic discussed on the boards, i'll do it myself.
    this toddler can read. please clarify your use of "agent provocateur" for us toddlers.
    your arrogant incompetence amuses me. here "kid": http://bit.ly/1HqctzL

--
    i'm glad this toddler can amuse someone with your obvious wisdom. i'm honored. hopefully the rest of the simple people here on the forum can aspire to discuss important topics at your level, oh wise one. but please, dr. hawking, humor my ignorance and incompetence and answer the questions, so that i may become as learned as thou art.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    yep....a tribute thread turns into a mudslinging match between two Internet Powerhouses

why am I not surprised.

Again, I would like to reiterate that my thoughts and prayers are with these officer`s families during the holiday season. Someone can start a new thread elsewhere about wether or not anyone got what they got for whatever reasoning but trashing up Camexican`s tribute thread is beyond selfish and self-serving.

--
    i'm glad this toddler can amuse someone with your obvious wisdom. i'm honored. hopefully the rest of the simple people here on the forum can aspire to discuss important topics at your level, oh wise one. but please, dr. hawking, humor my ignorance and incompetence and answer the questions, so that i may become as learned as thou art.

thats cute the way you added that in there instead of just making a reply
    however, im not sure if that is actually how u read things, or you are purposefully taking parts of my post out of context. clearly i wasnt saying what u added to your last post.

this statement is a theorizing comment to reinstate the fact that there should be no reason to be sad for 2 random people that died who you dont know, when there are thousands and thousands of others that die every day that you dont know, and have no real reasoning behind why they passed. sure its sad for their families, but its sad for everyones loved ones no matter the circumstances of the passing. you should be sad at the fact that this is a result what our society has become, not just because someone died bc of it.
    i can see how reading that block of text out of context would give you the idea that i was "picking and choose where karma works" though, and yes that would mean that the law of attraction i was referencing would infact be acting on all of the parties involved. theoretically.
    im sorry you cant read deeper and not become enraged by what you think something you take out of context means for face value. congratulations though, u almost made it through an entire rational comment without sounding like an irate 13 year old with blueballs.

--
    Billy, can you close this thread please?

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Billy, can you close this thread please?
    As the thread owner you have the ability to close it without a mods help. Bottom left hand corner below the quick reply box.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //