//ArrowChat Code

Thread: other than ebay where can i find KLR parts/plastics???

Ddw350 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

other than ebay where can i find KLR parts/plastics???

picked up a mid 90s klr 650 other day from a friend who had it as a project.runs great,but needs some serious plastics....i tried dennis kirk and related places,but didnt have much luck,if any one knows of a place id appreciate it!! thanks

Doink is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    DC plastics has a few pieces, but nothing significant.
    "If it were easy, everyone would be doing it."
    1987 Yamaha BW350 (dealer find, never oiled or gassed)
    1990 Suzuki DR350 Fat Cat/ Big Wheel conversion
    2011 Suzuki KingQuad

Six Stroke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I ran into the same problem when I had a KLR250. Seems Kawi is the only place where you can get new stuff.
    1985 Yamaha YTM225DX
    2014 Yamaha WR450F
    2008 Yamaha TW200
    1975 Honda CB400F

Ddw350 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    hmmmm...thats to bad, i was hopin there was more of a selection.. seems they are pretty interchangeable year wise and there is a ton of them out there..i figured there would be tons of supplies out there...i will keep looking into it though..

--
    If its a front fender you can use anything, other parts just find used items or use partzilla.com find the oem part numbers and go to town on ebay finding cheap NOS parts no one knows what they are.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //