//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: January 17th Flickerwood Arena Indoor Short Track/TT Race * Video Page 2 *

--
    I didn't get your latest email, just the one about the number plate. I tried searching for you on Facebook, but didn't come up with anything. Is your Facebook the same as your name? There is a tt class for trikes. I believe most are running short track though. I run tt during the summer so I just run short track during this indoor racing to save a little money and so I don't have to change my setup between the two tracks. But if you want to run both it wil be $50 early entry.

--
    All right I got a day off next sat, and mailed my preregistration to Billy today. WHoot Whoot!!
    ATC 110 79
    ATC 110 85
    ATC 250R 85 :cool
    US90 1970

--
    If three or four guys wanted to run the tt track also, you'd have your own class. I'm going to stick to the short track, but would love to see you guys run tt as well.

--
    I'm down for the TT if y'all decide to. I will have a helmet cam for footage also.

--
    Guy's that are racing, if you need a number plate to race let me know.

--
    I'll race the tt to if we have enough for our own class.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff57 View Post
    I'll race the tt to if we have enough for our own class.
    I'm in of you are. Only need one more. Last race there was 3 quads in one class. So if one more wants to that should be enough for a class.

--
    New racers, if you need a number plate, please contact me. We've received a gracious donation and I want everyone to have a plate.

--
    1/17/2015 Heat Race #1

--
    1/17/2015 Main Feature Race.

Big thanks to all the racers and especially our new racers and members. Hopefully this planted the seed and you guys get the fever like I have. It was great to meet *ATC* and 81K for the first time and you guys have awesome machines. We had seven racers and I believe the second biggest class of the night.

Last edited by bkm; 01-19-2015 at 06:40 AM.

--
    Maybe they should work a pit stop into the program for the 131 only....,,even things up a little ..lol....Great job man. Great to see you guys having fun
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    That looks like a WHOLE lotta fun ! Thanks for sharing bkm.

john

--
    Thankx BKM for the vids, Good metting you and all the other trikers.
    ATC 110 79
    ATC 110 85
    ATC 250R 85 :cool
    US90 1970

--
    Quote Originally Posted by *ATC* View Post
    Thankx BKM for the vids, Good metting you and all the other trikers.
    Great meeting you as well. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me. You're only a stones throw away. Just remember to turn that choke off

Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    That looks like a WHOLE lotta fun ! Thanks for sharing bkm.

john
    It was a blast John. The ole 131 was a rocket ship. I've been chasing tuning issues ever since last April and have literally changed everything electrical, and induction wise, to try and pinpoint the problem with little to no effect what so ever. I just happened to spill a little bit of race fuel on my tank and noticed water beads in the gas. I switched out the dome for a pump gas dome and filled it up with a fresh tank of 93 Octane. I could tell just by how it started and idled I had found my problem all along. In the video you can hear how crisp it was, and not once did I feel I needed to down shift or bump the clutch to pull the rpms up. I went down two teeth on the rear to a 37 sprocket and up on the front to a 14 tooth. This allowed me to launch in 3rd, shift into 4th at the beginning of the corner, and never touch the shifter again. Great usable power all through he entire range. I will say this though, the small tires are what made all the difference. If you look in the video of the main Nolan kept me to the outside and with the power his bike makes I had a very difficult time trying to get around him

A little tweaking to the other racers setups and you will see some super competitive racing.

81k is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Just wanted to say it was great meeting you guys, and thanks Bryan for the tips and number plate. Definitely want to race again, i also had 2 friends ask about racing after posting a video on FB. As long as i will have some competition, i will be there on 2-14 to race again.
    YT 60
    '85 ATC 200X x2
    YF 60
    '02 400EX
    '85 YFM 200
    '99 Scrambler 400 4x4
    '85 350X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //