//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tpc shipping

--
    Last edited by Mickey Dunlap; 01-15-2015 at 04:55 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidRick View Post
    Not trying to offer an excuse. Filling orders on low profit items, unfortunately often puts those orders on low priority by default, even though monies have been received.

I do not condone this, and agree this is not an acceptable business practice.

I was trying not to say something stupid and getting banned. Just stating a fact as I understand it and trying to avoid another extended forum fluid excretion tournament with the subject which has occurred before.
    Often times it's how a business handles the "little things" that leaves the longest lasting impression on the customer and is the true measure of a good business that cares for it's customers.....

I don't think anyone here is looking to re-hash old news. This subject continues to pop up because he still has major customer relations and integrity issues. And as long is it continues, it should be made known. If/when he changes his ways, then I will be one of the first to step up and acknowledge it. But at this point, he owes quite a few people a sincere apology at minimum... some are owed more than just that!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    ohhh man,,, I can add this.. a friend of mine contracted TPC to build a frame for him,, a deal was struck, parts were shipped to help with the frame build,, months went by NOTHING ,, then a message the frame was in powder coaters, SO MONEY WAS SENT ,,, a month went by.. NOTHING .. then a message the frame was shipped... couple of weeks go by NOTHING ,,, then after money was sent NOTHING no calls no messages and no return calls,,, so this guy was directed to me by a third party ... WHY I DON'T KNOW ,,, but he was at the end of his rope,,, so I called bill and the phone went to voice mail.. so I sent him a text,, he sent back the same day... BUT he owes me nothing so why not respond,,, so it went out on facebook,,, and within a couple of hours Bill calls HIS CUSTOMER not mine,,, with a list of excuses that would gag a maggot,,, needless to say the frame was never shipped and the guy wants his money and parts back,,,, I believe he will never see his money,,,,,,

--
    I smelled him too but still bought a bike in parts from him took me a year to be done dealing with him and never did get what I felt I was sold.

--
    How did the fella from NY make out that was doing a tpc YFZ, He sold off his Triz to fund it. Anyone know? His user name escapes me. There are two very classy ,very well respected members here who waited YEARS on a tank and also lost priceless parts in dealings with him. Everyone should be informed and make their decisions from there. True shame.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    How did the fella from NY make out that was doing a tpc YFZ, He sold off his Triz to fund it. Anyone know? His user name escapes me.
    his name on 3ww is beadle.. hes a good friend of mine..
    he didnt make out all that well w TPC. But he got all his parts back and his yami will be a completed trike in a short time!
    His deadlines kept being pushed, according to bills TPC site beadles TPC was to be finished by unidilla (I have the screenshot). There were other missed deadlines before that, but bill will never admit that. Icefest, my spring ride, trikefest, unidilla, astubula, my summer/ fall ride all came and went w the promise it would be ready for next ride.. finally bill told beadle his frame was at powder coaters, he got his graphics going but needed a measurement and stopped by TPCs shop, door was open and he could see his quad sitting in the shop untouched!
    after a year and a few more attempts he was allowed to retrieve his things untouched.. lost deposit, lost a year, had to sign a no slander form.. Then on the TPC site bill posted boxes of parts and said he had to take out the trash (again bill posted that, I have screen shots of his posts).
    there were 2 yamis being built, the 2nd owner is still going thru same thing, his bikes deadline was missed by almost a year, was going to be in California for last springs race.
    Bill and i rode the the 1st TF, he builds a very nice trike, he has done his homework on his TPCs, but he needs to get his business in check and have his word mean something, cause rite now its worthless.
    we will see if I get the lawyers called on me now.. lol
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

stubbie1111 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Sounds like somone should call the lawers on him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mik6 View Post
    his name on 3ww is beadle.. Hes a good friend of mine..
    He didnt make out all that well w tpc. But he got all his parts back and his yami will be a completed trike in a short time!
    His deadlines kept being pushed, according to bills tpc site beadles tpc was to be finished by unidilla (i have the screenshot). There were other missed deadlines before that, but bill will never admit that. Icefest, my spring ride, trikefest, unidilla, astubula, my summer/ fall ride all came and went w the promise it would be ready for next ride.. Finally bill told beadle his frame was at powder coaters, he got his graphics going but needed a measurement and stopped by tpcs shop, door was open and he could see his quad sitting in the shop untouched!
    After a year and a few more attempts he was allowed to retrieve his things untouched.. Lost deposit, lost a year, had to sign a no slander form.. Then on the tpc site bill posted boxes of parts and said he had to take out the trash (again bill posted that, i have screen shots of his posts).
    There were 2 yamis being built, the 2nd owner is still going thru same thing, his bikes deadline was missed by almost a year, was going to be in california for last springs race.
    Bill and i rode the the 1st tf, he builds a very nice trike, he has done his homework on his tpcs, but he needs to get his business in check and have his word mean something, cause rite now its worthless.
    We will see if i get the lawyers called on me now.. Lol

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    [QUOTE=atc007;1348473]Why would he change a business model that has WORKED for SO many years!! ANYONE, unlucky enough to contact him,will simply learn the hard way... Such a sad situation for anyone who's heard of him. Buyers beware. Will this one simply blow over ,or will we see another "new member" appear now?? Or a "friends" account be puppeteered.. Life is short,,,Find another place to get a gusset kit,move on and be happy. Unless Poco Loco sees this.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Ya thanks for tossin my name out there buddy. Not enough drama on this thread to fill your need? Do me a favor and leave me outta it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Poco Loco View Post
    Ya thanks for tossin my name out there buddy. Not enough drama on this thread to fill your need? Do me a favor and leave me outta it.
    Truly meant nothing bad by it. The last time a customer was owed a set of gussets, You jumped right in and said, "he is a great guy and FRIEND,that STAYS at my home when out here" And you had this customer Bill's word he would be shipping them,,,,,,, That very night. You seem like a great ,hard working,very talented paint and body guy and 3 wheel rider. Which made that thread all the more puzzling????? lol. I do wonder though. How Gods honest truth ,is drama? I see zero drama here. A customer wants what he paid for 3-4 Months ago???? Kaseys friend wants what he paid for? Most people assume when you send money for a product or service,they will get what they paid for.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    lost alot of respect for the people posting here. OP got his answer within the first few replies, but somehow this thread is 2 pages long with all the bashing. just sad.

--
    Well I guess asking to be left out doesnt work around here.

--
    MBP: With all due respect, I would not call this bashing. This person is someone people need to be very cautious about whether they want to do business with or not. In my opinion, "bashing" is baseless accusations for the sake of nothing other than to stir the pot and cause trouble. I witnessed first hand the promises made to my brother in law (Beadle) when we dropped his YFZ off with Bill on Oct 5th of 2014. Mik6 summed up the sequence of events pretty accurately but without the juicy details. And frankly, I don't feel the need to post juicy details, the basic facts are quite enough.

It's very simple: If you take a persons money, you provide the service or goods as agreed upon...period. Now Beadle was more than patient and understanding, but Bill was not forthcoming about anything at all! We fully understand that sometimes things don't go as planned, but one should not lie about the status of the build. When we repossessed his YFZ in Oct 2014 it was EXACTLY the same way it was when dropped off just about exactly 1 year prior!!! That is unacceptable! Especially when he was told certain things were completed along the way..... which turned out to be 100% false. I am just saying this to show that my brother in law was not an unreasonable customer who was impossible to please. He was told his build would most likely be completed by February. Beadle said over and over, "as long as it's done by May".... May came and went..nothing.. Then on and on as Mik6 stated above. This is the truth 100% and I feel that people have the right to know that some of Bill's customers got nothing but the shaft. Sure, he has completed builds for other people and they are satisfied. I am glad he can please at least some of his customers. And sure, he does build a nice trike.... But I for one wouldn't ever do a dime's worth of business with him myself after seeing what my brother in law whet through. I also went with him to repo his YFZ... not a fun day at all.... well, I can't say that... The trip to PA that followed after dealing with Bill was great!!!!

I just want you guys to know something: I would never jump into a conversation like this and say the things I have said unless I witnessed it first had myself with my own eyes and ears. This has been our experience with Bill and despite his forcing us to sign a BS little gag order agreement Beadle has every right to voice his dissatisfaction with Bills service or lack thereof. Yes, Bill was holding my brother in laws property hostage pending the signing of an agreement of silence. And Beadle has a NY registration in hand in his name for that YFZ. Does that sound like something a good business man who cares for his customer would do??? That alone should send up red flags!

And I, being a first hand witness to all of this have the right to speak out as well.... And any time anyone asks me about TPC this is what I will tell them about.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    wheres that little beating a dead horse icon? or was that a .org thing?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    wheres that little beating a dead horse icon? or was that a .org thing?

Yeah... because I'm sure you would take treatment like that with a yawn.....BTW: Beadle hasn't yet received his $500 deposit back yet... How would you like to have someone not return a $500 deposit of your hard earned money when no work was performed... But OK... Yawn

If you don't like what's posted here, keep-a-scrollin'.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //