//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tpc shipping

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    If you don't like what's posted here, keep-a-scrollin'.
    Actually, this is great advice and i will take it to heart. Thanks, Mr. Dingleberry.

--
    MBP,,,SERIOUSLY????????? WHAT do you NOT get about STEALING peoples MONEY. LYING,cheating and stealing ,for a LIVING. IN, the 3 wheel community? these are real people,telling the Gods honest truth. NO bashing,TRUE stories on a PUBLIC FORUM. poco,,your enthusiasm for your GREAT friend seems less than the last post you so swiftly dealt with about tpc 350x gussets. I just thought maybe you would make magic happen again.That was my only point. Yes, This bothers me greatly. That innocent unassuming people can blindly walk right into parting with their hard earned money. It is a shame. And a crime.Joe,,I had NO clue you knew Beadle. When I saw his post last year. I SO badly wanted to post. SO badly. But for me to even type the letters tpc is a very sick feeling. Too mention , his few supporters do THIS. Tell beadle to send a registered letter,wherever he may be renting/hiding. Follow up with filing in court after 10 days if not paid. Get your gas/time/mileage/hassles all figured up and take him to court. Simple as that.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Actually, this is great advice and i will take it to heart. Thanks, Mr. Dingleberry.
    Wow.........NAME CALLING....To a member with HIS credibility???? I see why you have jumped in to defend tpc...Much clearer picture.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

--
    Any time Bud! Glad to help.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Wow.........NAME CALLING....To a member with HIS credibility???? I see why you have jumped in to defend tpc...Much clearer picture.

hey hey hey... i didnt assign him that name. gotta talk to Mr. Golightly about that one

and maybe you havent gotten my response to your email yet. the response that said i wasnt defending anyone and that my issue is that the OP's question was answered within a few posts and that the thread shouldnt have progressed to another subject after the OP was given his answer. have we even heard anything from the OP since the first post in this thread?

--
    Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bad!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    MBP,,,SERIOUSLY????????? WHAT do you NOT get about STEALING peoples MONEY. LYING,cheating and stealing ,for a LIVING. IN, the 3 wheel community? these are real people,telling the Gods honest truth. NO bashing,TRUE stories on a PUBLIC FORUM. poco,,your enthusiasm for your GREAT friend seems less than the last post you so swiftly dealt with about tpc 350x gussets. I just thought maybe you would make magic happen again.That was my only point. Yes, This bothers me greatly. That innocent unassuming people can blindly walk right into parting with their hard earned money. It is a shame. And a crime.Joe,,I had NO clue you knew Beadle. When I saw his post last year. I SO badly wanted to post. SO badly. But for me to even type the letters tpc is a very sick feeling. Too mention , his few supporters do THIS. Tell beadle to send a registered letter,wherever he may be renting/hiding. Follow up with filing in court after 10 days if not paid. Get your gas/time/mileage/hassles all figured up and take him to court. Simple as that.

Bill, Beadle is just happy it's over and behind him now. But this does not mean we will be silent. We appreciate the support from all of you though.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    hey hey hey... i didnt assign him that name. gotta talk to Mr. Golightly about that one

This is 100% true... I took no offense!

When I first joined my sig was a quote of Doc Holliday from the move Tombstone... "I'm your huckleberry".. One of the admins had some fun with that. All in good fun.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    This is 100% true... I took no offense!

When I first joined my sig was a quote of Doc Holliday from the move Tombstone... "I'm your huckleberry".. One of the admins had some fun with that. All in good fun.
    no offense was intended. on the contrary. i was hoping you'd get a lil giggle

--
    no offense was intended. on the contrary. i was hoping you'd get a lil giggle

Mission accomplished.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

--

and maybe you havent gotten my response to your email yet. the response that said i wasnt defending anyone and that my issue is that the OP's question was answered within a few posts and that the thread shouldnt have progressed to another subject after the OP was given his answer. have we even heard anything from the OP since the first post in this thread?
    All good MBP. And Like I said. Far too many GOOD people sit by quietly and keep their experiences with him to themselves. And then THIS subject comes up and here it is. EVERY TIME. If I'm not mistaken, the guys HAPPY with tpc are able to post their POSITIVE responses here also?? For evil to prevail, it only takes good men to sit by and do nothing. Sorry, That's not me.

--
    I work in the construction business. It's a very common practice to get contracts stating if it is not done by the date provided, every day over that you pay back xxxx amount of $$$. I suggest anyone who plans on dealing with him in the future, do the same. If he is truly confident in his work then he's got nothing to lose. Just an idea, I've never dealt with TPC and don't plan to. I can't afford an awesome machine like they put out in the past.
    This day and age it's all about covering your own ass.

--
    Great idea ghost however it would not work with him.first off he would never agree to it because he has no idea what could come up like this thread. That he has to monitor every 5 min. (Hi Bill) that cuts into shop time and he may not be able to make a deadline because he is constantly defending himself against the Truth. Another bit of truth is beadles Yamaha was preceded by another. I was at the TPC factory with the owner of the bike last February as he was told it would be done before the national race in Cali last year and would be on the truck going out there. This is a first hand experience, not hearsay or rumors. At this point in time the owner has nothing but a pile of receipts. No trike not contact with the person whom he left his machine and cash with because phone calls, texts,emails, pm's ect. Are not returned. He also has no idea where his machine,parts and cash is. There is also a lot more to that list of FACTS and many more facts that could be shared but I don't see it necessary at this point. He is cancer to the sport and anyone who supports his practices I would suggest taking your blinders off and look at the facts.

--
    As much as I'd love to forget any of this exists in ANY sport. It was on my mind today riding. Anyone being run down for telling the TRUTH, watching out for others, Should NOT be ridiculed. And it always ends that way in these cancerous threads, GREAT word Ben. HOW NICE and professional was Mik6 in his first post, KNOWING all he did. I wouldn't have been lol. But he was.

--
    I was being nice aswell. There really is no reason to bash him since he does a good job of that on his own. One point I was trying to make is it has nothing to do with a "low"profit gusset kit or a full build. It's the same bad practices and non delivery of promised goods that fuel threads like this. I agree this is a cancerous thread and is shouldn't be necessary but it is.he has in the past put out a good product but his narsicisted ways will be his demise, not a thread on a trike forum. As far as the op's concern about not receiving a kit he ordered: I would contact Sean ridgeway on Facebook. He is selling them for bildo now and had some in stock the last I knew.
    Last edited by just ben; 01-11-2015 at 08:57 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //