//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Tpc shipping

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fordnut79@hotma View Post
    No it wasn't, He finally shipped them on the 3rd. After I started this post. A month after he said he already had.
    I asked him straight up if he took care of you, and he lied to me again. I will never trust a thing he says as long as his lips are moving. He tells half the truth and thinks that's OK. I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read this Bill and I know you will don't come around me at any of the events, I want nothing to do with you!

--
    Mickey, he DID make it right.....Eventually! Which is a step in the right direction. I am pleased with that at least.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fordnut79@hotma View Post
    Well,i finally got the parts.

I put a note on my building mailbox to ring the bell for delivery , and I was watching for the truck to come, and ran down when I saw it.. Good thing because TPC didn't put an apt # on the box and the post man almost returned it to the office for return shipment. Wasnt even going to take it out of the truck till I came down and asked! Then we would have to go through this mess again. Seriously!

Are they mentally deficient or Autistic over there at TPC? That's the only explanation I can come up with for their many shortcommings!
    I am very offended and curious when you have ever met an Autistic person who is ,Evil, lies,cheats or steals... Too mention,uses it as their lifes motto? Like I said in the other thread....
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I ordered a TPC gusset kit last week. Sent an email to get a status check on the kit and actually got a call today from Bill to say that he was finishing up my kit and that it would be shipped out either tomorrow or Monday.

I realize some others may have had negative experiences with this guy, but I have to say, this is the only time I have ever ordered something online and received a personal telephone call from the seller to address a concern. My kit is by no means "late" as of yet, and I am impressed with his customer service and response to this point.

I have not received my gusset kit yet, but I do feel secure that it will arrive as promised being that he took the time to actually call me to address my question.

Thanks,

Aaron

1979atc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    It's a shame so many of us get screwed over on deals. I am starting to get really leary of dealing with people over the web. I try to stick with ebay stuff but that's sometimes frightening also. Wish there was something to do about these types of situations, some get caught, some don't.
    1979 Atc 110 helm and son
    1977 Atc 90
    1980 Atc 110
    1984 Atc 110
    1985 Atc 110
    1988 XR 200 bored 40 over,
    Atc 200x bottom end.

--
    Finally got my kit today three weeks after it shipped and its only three states away......and in a priority usps box which tells me it was sent two days ago not three weeks....shouldve just kept on makin my own like I was....lol ohwell atleast it got here

--
    I am finally getting around to installing the TPC gusset kit on my 350x, but I am confused on the "D" gusset for the right side of the frame. It has a hole for where I assume the brake line from the master cylinder passes through, but what is confusing me is the orientation of the gusset. It has a long tab and a funky cut that I have tried multiple times in various positions, all of which do not make much sense. Would love to see pics of anyone who has this gusset installed properly.

I am about to ditch this gusset in favor of making my own.

All other gussets fit great, no problems at all. Only wish there were some sort of instructions or photos for placement included with the kit. All that arrived was gussets in a box.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by salisbury4573 View Post
    I am finally getting around to installing the TPC gusset kit on my 350x, but I am confused on the "D" gusset for the right side of the frame. It has a hole for where I assume the brake line from the master cylinder passes through, but what is confusing me is the orientation of the gusset. It has a long tab and a funky cut that I have tried multiple times in various positions, all of which do not make much sense. Would love to see pics of anyone who has this gusset installed properly.

I am about to ditch this gusset in favor of making my own.

All other gussets fit great, no problems at all. Only wish there were some sort of instructions or photos for placement included with the kit. All that arrived was gussets in a box.
    have you tried looking on google images?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //