//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tpc shipping

--

Tpc shipping

HI I was just wondering if anyone out there is having problem with TPC Trikes... I ordered my 350x guesset kit on oct 1/2014 and still haven't received anything?? Been trying to contact or call them for 2 months now and I can't even get a answer.. just wondering if someone on here Know whats going on with them or having the same problem.. thks

--
    Ha, best of luck. You should contact them on their Facebook page.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Atleast its just a gusset kit and not a whole "trike" that is MIA.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    January of 2014?

They do seem to be active on Facebook, try there?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Billy Golightly; 01-08-2015 at 10:04 AM.

--
    I talked to a guy that said bill had recently made a few 350X gusset kits. He also said that bill has moved again and is not unpacked. You have to factor in a lot of extra time when dealing w him.. lol
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    January of 2014?

They do seem to be active on Facebook, try there?

10/1/2014, yes Facebook would be better.

--
    I've corresponded with him a few times since November 2014. He does seem busy, I was concerned he had stopped doing the conversions. If you've waited a year for feedback you're more patient than I. I would have driven to his house by now... but I can be a "in your face" kinda guy. (in a nice way, just not tolerant of being ignored)

Good luck. Wish I had a 350x right now.

--
    Busy???? HA! The only thing he's busy doing is fighting with people online!

Good luck getting your gusset kit....
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    10/1/2014, yes Facebook would be better.
    Okay, I missed the "oct" in original post before the numerals. Thank you for catching that for my dyslexic ass.

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    if he owes you something GOOD LUCK on the other hand he responds very fast if you trash him on facebook,,, been there done that,,, matter of fact pm me for his cell number.. he was sending me text messages today.. LOL!! I know he is watching especially me,, ..i.. you bill ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

--
    a gusset set does not make him any profit as compared to selling a trike, thus realistically there is a correspondingly low priority assignid to such an item. If I remember correctly, he has said as much.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidRick View Post
    a gusset set does not make him any profit as compared to selling a trike, thus realistically there is a correspondingly low priority assignid to such an item. If I remember correctly, he has said as much.

It's not just the gusset kits... I know first hand and witnessed first hand how he treats customers who finally have a belly full of broken promises and the crap they have to go through to recover their property.

Buyer beware.

Granted, he does build nice machines, but so do alot of other people right here on this board (although to listen to him they don't know what they are doing ). However, his customer service and communication skills suck. You can build the best widget in the world, but if you alienate enough customers, you will lose in the end. What we in big boy world call "customer feedback", he likes to call slander. I'll probably get a threat of lawsuit for posting this now.. But I have had it up to here with seeing people get ripped off.
    Last edited by RIDE-RED 250r; 01-09-2015 at 07:39 AM.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidRick View Post
    Doesn't excuse the fact that he sold something that he has not delivered on. Bill shouldn't sell something if he has no intentions of getting to in a timely manner.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Quote Originally Posted by thestud25 View Post
    Doesn't excuse the fact that he sold something that he has not delivered on. Bill shouldn't sell something if he has no intentions of getting to in a timely manner.
    Why would he change a business model that has WORKED for SO many years!! ANYONE, unlucky enough to contact him,will simply learn the hard way... Such a sad situation for anyone who's heard of him. Buyers beware. Will this one simply blow over ,or will we see another "new member" appear now?? Or a "friends" account be puppeteered.. Life is short,,,Find another place to get a gusset kit,move on and be happy. Unless Poco Loco sees this. The last time this happened, he got a "intent to ship" the kit THAT night from his good friend Bill. Maybe he can help again? Time will tell. Good luck..
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by thestud25 View Post
    Not trying to offer an excuse. Filling orders on low profit items, unfortunately often puts those orders on low priority by default, even though monies have been received.

I do not condone this, and agree this is not an acceptable business practice.

I was trying not to say something stupid and getting banned. Just stating a fact as I understand it and trying to avoid another extended forum fluid excretion tournament with the subject which has occurred before.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //