//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trikefest 2015 dates

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    me and the boy are rolling in on Monday this year.

Already working on rehabbing a trailer I just bought to bring more trikes and hopefully more people, just got my generator running again so I can "glamp" like all the other TF Celebs and build me a Taj Mahal campsite (not on the side of a friggin hill this time)

Tecate is getting torn down right now plus I`m going to bring another 200X just for trails (with HEADLIGHTS THIS TIME!!) and my wife`s 250X quad plus I hope to have a 250ES in the stable by then.

and an air mattress pump (thanks john)......and a bigger grill.....and more coolers....and more rear brake pads.....and more spare parts.....and.......and......

HOLY CRAP I gotta get on the ball!! Time for some overtime!
    Feel free to join us on the hill. I'm thinking about bringing less parts and more trikes!
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Should be there Sunday to Sunday as usual! I literally think about this year round. Got a lot of work ahead as the camper needs to either take a hike or go to rehab, we'll figure it out.

Mr Swinehart you forgot about the Herk 'n Jerk... You can buy the whole seat, BUT YOU'RE ONLY GONNA NEED THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite part of last year, I was in awe! Total madness!!!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I started to mention it but there are also so many other things to mention, shoe tree rides, river runs, back bone climb. Heck there is probably going ons I am not even aware of !
    My wife will be upset if I don't leave by Wednesday ,,,, she has a major girls week commencement a hour after I leave. Perhaps I will make her happier and leave Tuesday ~ lol.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    man I am so excited already. I have quite a lot of new camera gear to use, some of which works good enough at night to almost be night vision...good for night time antics

--
    Quote Originally Posted by captainweezy View Post
    Feel free to join us on the hill. I'm thinking about bringing less parts and more trikes!
    And a better case for the guitar LOL
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    Lmao.....you definitely ruffed it last year. Hows porkchop? Gonna be a good time again. Shooting for Wednesday ad well.
    Porkchop is getting a big head. His band is getting popular locally and they played a paying gig at a trendy downtown bar last Thurs night so he thinks he`s the next big thing.

He`s excited about TF though, that's a favorite subject around the home water cooler. He`s preparing for next year too and trying to recruit his friends into buying trikes and coming. He already has one convert.

--
    I will be arriving Wednesday this year as well - and hopefully with a couple of new never seen before conversion trikes. On cold winter days like this, I long for sitting in the river with my best buds (Chaps I think they say across the pond) soaking the coolness into my body. I can not wait. Officially it's only 158 days away! Good friends, cool trikes, and the best of times. Really looking forward to a very laid back Trikefest this year. I have to start making it more of a vacation, and less of a stressful time.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    I'm coming out for my first TF and just want to be prepared for any extra costs that might be involved. I intend on entering every event I can. How much $ is camping and such?

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Events are free. Camping is free once your in the gates at Haspin. Gate fees depend on your arrival day and length of stay (They will never be more than advertised rate but may be less since you are with us).

Bring a few hundred bucks in cash for shirts, hats, hoodies, COA's for the give-a-way bike, fuel and pizza runs downtown, or anything else you might find in someones camp you have to have.

--
    Don't forget about Daisy Duke Thursday. It's only costs one pair of jeans, a pair of scissors, and your dignity. I have something new in mind for this year, I'm pretty sure a lot of minds will be blown
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Blog Entries
    Lord help us..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1203.jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	208055

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    If you're like me and enjoy the water don't forget your swimming trunks and a towel. It gets extremely hot and dry at Haspin and I spend the entire day wading in the river. Riverfest is just as important as Trikefest to me. If your trikes don't have headlights I'd get on that before you go. There are things going on pretty much around the clock.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, holding a lantern riding a T3 around at night Mik6 style is not very advisable...

--
    We are thinking of going from Wednesday To Monday
    Just sit back and chillaxx

--
    What trike is being raffled off this year is the big question? Or, did I miss that post somewhere?
    85' Honda Big Red
    09' Yamaha YZ 250F
    2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
    2015 Polaris RZR 570 LE/Trail Edition
    2017 Suzuki DR-Z400SM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //