//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trikefest 2015 dates

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    To be revealed Verrrry sooon, don't worry!

Doing a little bit of a throw back on this one, but I think it'll generate a lot of interest.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    On cold winter days like this, I long for sitting in the river with my best buds (Chaps I think they say across the pond) soaking the coolness into my body. I can not wait.
    The river isn't so bad after all,is it? I would still like to bring a couple tubes and get dropped off a couple miles up river.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    The river isn't so bad after all,is it? I would still like to bring a couple tubes and get dropped off a couple miles up river.
    You're not the first person to think of this!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    First time I've put one of these out in a few years, but to help with past confusion, I present the following;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EventScheduleFlyer.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	818.4 KB 
ID:	208261

--
    Jason t I live in northeren indiana (close to chi town) and leaving tuesday morn. Got a few of us up here and wanting to get a convoy going. Let me know...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
    I'm coming out for my first TF and just want to be prepared for any extra costs that might be involved. I intend on entering every event I can. How much $ is camping and such?
    Camping fees: I pull in Wednesday afternoon and tell them I am staying until Sunday.
    They seem to be less concerned with how many nights you stay and charge by full riding days.
    So, I will be in the park riding all day Thurs, Fri, Saturday @ $15 per day = $45.
    Prices tend to inexplicably vary from person to person, but that is a best case scenario.
    There is no entry fee for any of the events once you have paid for entry to the park.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    me and the boy are rolling in on Monday this year.

Already working on rehabbing a trailer I just bought to bring more trikes and hopefully more people, just got my generator running again so I can "glamp" like all the other TF Celebs and build me a Taj Mahal campsite (not on the side of a friggin hill this time)

Tecate is getting torn down right now plus I`m going to bring another 200X just for trails (with HEADLIGHTS THIS TIME!!) and my wife`s 250X quad plus I hope to have a 250ES in the stable by then.

and an air mattress pump (thanks john)......and a bigger grill.....and more coolers....and more rear brake pads.....and more spare parts.....and.......and......

HOLY CRAP I gotta get on the ball!! Time for some overtime!
    You bringing the hot sister in law this year ?? Lol
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric250R View Post
    You bringing the hot sister in law this year ?? Lol
    If she`s not on call for work

that's the plan, she`s been foaming at the mouth that I haven`t finished her Scrambler topend yet so I guess I`ll throw that on The List. I`d already have this done if she would stop thrashing her mustang so I wouldn`t spend my free weekends taping it all back together again.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Lord help us..Attachment 208055

who is that?.....I`m trying to put faces with names. I think I got some beef jerky off this guy or something.

--
    That's my new best friend Joe. You may find him on a 2 wheel drive motorcycle. He likes to ride it up the steps of the house and also up Devils Backbone. It has an ATC motor, so it's fully Trikefest approved.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    That's my new best friend Joe. You may find him on a 2 wheel drive motorcycle. He likes to ride it up the steps of the house and also up Devils Backbone. It has an ATC motor, so it's fully Trikefest approved.
    Or you may see him franticly looking for the key to his quad (for 3 days) only to find it right where he left it. His board name is 86T3

--
    I had meat sticks and meat pucks last year. Unfortunately, I probably won't have any this year because I got skunked in deer season.

And I blame Angela about the key situation, she told me she checked her bag. But, I will have a spare made if I bring the brute force again
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    Or you may see him franticly looking for the key to his quad (for 3 days) only to find it right where he left it. His board name is 86T3
    He also has a tendency to leave whole 250R engines just laying around in random places....lol.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    sorry, newbie question but where is trikefest held? sounds like a lot of fun

--
    Quote Originally Posted by elitespecialkid View Post
    sorry, newbie question but where is trikefest held? sounds like a lot of fun
    Haspin Acres Ofr-Road Park, Laurel, IN, USA
    People are driving from Alberta, Canada and flying from the UK.
    16 hours on the road from Cheyenne should be a piece of cake.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //