//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NORRA Mexican 1000

--
    3WW should crowd fund a sponsorship

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    3WW should crowd fund a sponsorship

Yeah....about that. -

--
    Where is the ghost they call Cafro? Havent seen or heard of him in a bit. he was trying this when I met him and THE BILL at my 1st invasion. maybe we will see him this year at the invasion. Good luck to the DUR team in this adventure. Only one atc so let see how many quads u can beat. seams that is the goal these days in the desert and grand prix races.
    AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND KEEP AT LEAST 2 WHEELS ON THE GROUND. godspeed my trike friends. invasion in one month

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3wheeled roofer View Post
    Where is the ghost they call Cafro? Havent seen or heard of him in a bit.
    Saw Carmen this weekend at Lake Elsinore. I asked him what he thought about the trike class in the Mexican 1000.

His response: "Ya know, 1000 miles is really f***** far..."

For those of you that dont know, Carmen has won the SCORE Baja 500 and 1000 multiple times on multiple machines.

--
    good to hear cafro is still alive. maybe see a ghost at invasion or trike week. thanks manbear

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Yeah....about that. -

I wasn`t kidding....I`m in for a twenty spot at least.

I`ll spend that much on lunch here in a minute and making sure a trike gets fielded in this race is much more important than a plate full of burritos and a couple beers.

PM me if you were serious with details.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Me too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team3WW.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	209377

--
    Me too!

Oh my. I like this.

--
    All I can say is Wow!! The amount of support we've received from the ATC community has been overwhelming. Most people start with a "You must be nuts!" but then end with a "Good Luck, We're rooting for ya!!" kinda thing.

Most importantly, I want to give a huge and sincere thank you to Billy and 3WW for it's sponsorship and support! Those decals are freak'n awesome and rest assured that those bad boys will be stuck to as many walls as possible from Ensenada to Cabo. We won't be making it to Mikes Sky ranch this trip but a 3 Wheeler World decal will surely be on the wall at Rice and Beans in San Ignacio.

To say that we're excited about this adventure is a definite understatement. As we're getting closer and closer (84 days - 22 hours - 38 minutes) the Task list seems to be growing rather than shrinking. Thankfully, we've all raced in Baja before so we have a pretty good program setup. Most importantly, my teammates are great guys that really have their sh.t together.

Once again, to Billy and to all the 3WW community, Thank you!!!

I won't be able make Imperial Invasion this year but hopefully next year I can put it on my Dune calendar. I'm sure we'll have some camp fire worthy stories about our adventure.

Like our facebook page as well (www.facebook.com/DynamicallyUnstableRacing) for more information/pictures.

Hammer Down!!

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yep, sure would be nice to have another entry to the NORRA on a tripod. I know theres plenty of capable warriors out there that have the nads and talent to pull this off. It sure does take time and planning to set it up though. Well lets see what happens next year. I know Id like to be a part of a team.... Lets see what happens. Im willing to listen to all and any ideas.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

--
    Me too!

Billy, Nice team sticker, where can the general public "3wheeler crowd" purchase them? Also looking for the round stickers too. Looked in the 3WW Shop nothing......

"HJ"
    ’84 YT60
    ’85 350x (423cc) with ’81 XL500 head conversion
    ’83 XR500 (628cc) converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’73 CB750 K3 converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’86 TRX250R chassis XR650L engine hybrid
    ’89 TRX250R (stock )
    ’90 LT500 Quadzilla
    ’85 FL350 Odysses ( water cooled head )
    Lost (sold) but not forgotten ’80 ATC 110 (205cc on alcohol ) ’83 200x ( 222cc ) ’83 200x ( 185s eng ) ’85 350x ( stock )
    added to the collection recently, (2) '70 US90 Aquarius Blue and '74 ATC90 Daytona Orange

--
    What do you think of a 350x doing the race next yr? I am building mine up and honestly have always dreamed of doing something like this. for 2016 would be my goal. I want to run the 350x I am building up in that race. Would you be interested in next yr having a 2nd racer with ya'll riding a separate machine?

Billy, me wants stickers!!!!!!!
    (gonna put one on my son's race quad. LOL )

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    I'd like to make a donation towards some ga$$ or $ome Tecates! Let me know where to send the PayPal to. You have my support 100%!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    I'd like to make a donation towards some ga$$ or $ome Tecates! Let me know where to send the PayPal to. You have my support 100%!!!
    Wait... Did I read that correctly? You want to donate toward some Tecates??

Name:	1986-kawasaki-tecate-KXT250B.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	209556

Seriously, thank you to everyone for the well wishes and support. As Craig said above, it has been quite impressive. We'll do our best to make y'all proud.

Please be sure to let everyone you know follow us at facebook.com/DynamicallyUnstableRacing.

Brian

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    What do you think of a 350x doing the race next yr?
    Oscar,

The more the merrier! I think that everyone with a soft spot for three wheelers would love to see an overwhelming presence in 2016. Dust 'em off, boys!

Brian

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //