//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NORRA Mexican 1000

--
    sweet! i am starting my planning now!!!! Ahh man, does that mena i have to loose my sweet tea gut too? Dang it... :/ LOL j/K!! being in shape is as important to racing as anything else!
    to be honest, I plan to be the solo rider on it. I am from the old school that solo rider per race unless it is a 24 hr enduro style. So yea i better get into shape eh?
    I have a yr to get ready, so well let me know how it goes, and what I should look at bringing as well as things to consider for the ride.
    I am thinking of running slime int he tires to cut down on flats. what are your thoughts?

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian313 View Post
    Wait... Did I read that correctly? You want to donate toward some Tecates?
    Yes you read that right!;p You may want to wait until you ride a wheelie across the finish line.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	209574

If Billy or anyone else has a donation set up you can count me in! I wish I had time to play with my toys more. In 99 I took my Jeep on a road trip to Cabo San Lucas from SEA...... I can't imagine doing it on a trike but it sounds like lots of fun!

--
    Once again, we are overwhelmed with the generosity of the 3 Wheeler World community. Thank you to everyone for the support from a healthy pat on the back to offering up beer money. Because we've had requests of "Where to send money", we setup a PayPal account. To be clear, we are not soliciting money for this adventure and have graciously and humbly accepted any funds that have been given to us.

The show of support has been unreal. So, if you feel like you would like to contribute to this adventure, our team PayPal account is dynamicallyunstableracing@gmail.com .

Please point out how you would like the money spent (ex Beer money) and we'll do exactly that (barring Hooker/Stripper ).

The 3WW community is awesome and I'm looking to put Imperial Invasion on next years dune calendar. Hopefully Brian the owner of the 250r can bring it out to the dunes and show off some of its battle scars (Hopefully not too many.. ).

Once again, we have been humbled by the show of support!! Thank you!!

By the way, last night I got a package with some Team 3 Wheeler World stickers in it. These things look pretty freakn' cool!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team3WW.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	209615  
    Last edited by baja500bound; 02-03-2015 at 05:26 PM.

--
    I wanna see some pics to verify the pesos we applied accordingly!

Have fun!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    I wanna see some pics to verify the pesos we applied accordingly!

Have fun!
    3 Wheel Drive, That is a promise!!!!

Thank you very much for your support!!!

Here is a shot of us at Rice and Beans in San Ignacio; this was just after dinner so the table was still pretty empty.. We've proudly perfected the Team Photo..

Once again, Thank you!!!

Name:	R&B.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	209616

--
    Take a look at this great shout out from NORRA. It came in via email but I think it could officially be called a Press Release...

Pretty cool!!

Name:	NORRA3.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	330.4 KB 
ID:	209617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NORRA2.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	189.1 KB 
ID:	209618Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NORRA1.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	287.2 KB 
ID:	209619

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Paypal sent. Do not care what you do with it or how you spend it, it may be this donation that gets you to the finish line

--
    Mr Clean - Thank you very much for your very generous gift!!! I'll be sure to take a picture of myself and a Bud Light in Cabo. But seriously, Thank you very much for the help and support!!!!

--
    Cool shoutout but I'm not impressed they advertised them as being outlawed and illegal.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by slashfan7964 View Post
    Cool shoutout but I'm not impressed they advertised them as being outlawed and illegal.
    Im glad you pointed that out. It needs to be corrected for sure.

--
    Dynamically Unstable Racing is once again being talked about. Check out this great article on Bangshift.com. Regardless of some minor details being inaccurate, we're pretty stoked to see this. Personally, I think it's pretty freakn' cool.

http://bangshift.com/bangshiftxl/dyn...nda-atc-250-r/
    Last edited by baja500bound; 02-06-2015 at 11:23 AM.

--
    HOLY CRAP! I cannot believe that made Bangshift! That is huge huge huge press!!!

--
    Every day we’re amazed and humbled by the number of people sending us everything from a hearty pat on the back to actual cash donations. Honestly, we’re just three guys that love racing in Baja, Racing an ATC just seemed like the next logical step.

Along with those wishes of luck, we’ve also received several requests for T-Shirts. Most importantly, we’re honored that anyone would actually want one of our shirts.

Because of all the requests, we’re very excited to offer the Official Dynamically Unstable Racing T-Shirt. This will be the same shirt the racers and crew take all the way to Cabo.

The site that’s managing the billing and shipping is associated with Cafepress.com. What they refer to as a “Fundraiser” will end on March 2nd and at that time, shirts will begin shipping. If you choose to purchase a shirt, you should not expect to see it until Mid-March.

We’re not out to make a profit on this so we’ve set the purchase price at $15.00.

Once again, thank you 3WW for all the Support and well wishes!! Rest assured that we will do everything in our power to get that ATC down to Cabo.

http://www.tfund.com/DUR

Hammer Down!!
    -Craig

--
    this is awesome!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Shirts over 30$ to ship to me
    Mixing gas and haulin' ass

1984 ATC 70 x2
    1985 ATC 250R-Ported/Polished, PWK 39mm, V-force 3's, Outerwears air box lid, FMF fatty with DG silencer, DWT wheels, LSR +4 axle, all black plastics
    1985 ATC 250R-stock

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //