//ArrowChat Code
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: NORRA Mexican 1000

--
    I can't wait to here the details about how everything went! Congrats on finishing!
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

--
    Good job guys, I can't wait for details.

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Awesome job gents!! Way to represent!! Excited to have you guys finish this and show that us trikers are still just as hard core as anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Hey guys! Details coming soon. I think that we all got a slap of reality when coming back across the border with families, jobs, etc.

We are currently uploading photos and video. We will comb through it and post the highlights soon.

Brian
    (Everyone saw that the ONE set of Cheetah tires we used were still in great condition at the finish, right?)

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I watched you guys on the GPS unti for many hours per day and loved finding the random pictures of you posted by other photographers and people down there during the course of the event, truly was very very cool to a small part of that event (with not much more than a sticker on your bike, but hey!). I can't wait to hear and read more about it

--
    I've got an interview going with them that should have some gritty race details and pics

--
    With all the pictures that we took, it's been a serious challenge to find just a few to share. Last week, I was finally able to put together a quick slide show of our adventure. The pictures aren't showing us screaming across the desert but they do show a group of people that love going to and racing in Baja. Regardless if you're racing or not, I would recommend a trip to Baja and experience first hand the pure beauty of the area and of the people. It's an amazing place and when you can share it with some great people, it just makes it that much better.

Below are two link to the same slide show. One contains some explicit language and the other has the foul language stripped out. The Dynamically Unstable Racing team is a little rough around the edges at times but at the end of the day, we're a team and most of all, Friends.

I hope everyone enjoys the slide show and a very quick glimpse of what we saw.

Thanks!!

https://youtu.be/V3p3gOzOgD0 - Explicit Language
    https://youtu.be/Dxg8qfARP4Y - Explicit Language removed.

--
    Awesome, just friggen awesome. That's about all I can say. Awesome.
    YAMAHA 450 HYBRID
    85 350X- RED
    85 350x -BLACK
    86 350x-WHITE (with Goki)
    85 250r
    83 atc 70
    84 atc 70
    84 atc 110
    09 yfz 450
    2006 Arctic Cat Prowler
    RZR XP 900

--
    I usually use this word to describe oceans and outer space but you guys have earned it. What an EPIC milestone to achieve! Congratulations on the awards. You guys should be proud of this accomplishment.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //