//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2015 Trikefest Fundraiser machine - Big Red 250ES! Details inside

--
    Yes, that sounds more correct then my number, kinda sorta Would the odds increase in the favor of a single COA holder (by picking a random number),,, if half the COAs sell or would the odds still be nearly the same ?
    Last edited by Billy Golightly; 04-29-2015 at 09:49 PM.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    Yes, that sounds more correct then my number, kinda sorta Would the odds increase in the favor of a single COA holder (by picking a random number),,, if half the COAs sell or would the odds still be nearly the same ?
    John, if only 1000 COAs are sold and some one buys 5 COAs the odds are 200/1. Going with the same 1000 COA sales: If you bought 25 COAs your odds are 40/1.
    Won't know until at the awards on how many COAs were sold.
    Howdy
    Last edited by Billy Golightly; 04-29-2015 at 09:50 PM.

--
    Good home work guys. Some of my co workers played around with the math question and came up with the same results.

No matter how you look at it they ARE so really great odds !!!

--
    im about to send you some more snickerdoodles after reading this
    Last edited by ironchop; 04-29-2015 at 09:57 PM.

--
    Sweet ~ I will cheerfully fill any and all of the pre-order COAs.
    I just filled 15 out tonight and next number up is 347

Thanks guys, john

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    im about to send you some more money after reading this

Lol! Math make da wurld goe raound!

Speaking of which, like senior clean, I have no use for a big red but I do want to pump some money into the community so I need to by some COAs.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Gentleman gentleman, COAs and their discussion only please.

--

For those NOT going to trikeFest 2015

You will have just under 3 weeks to be able to purchase your C.O.A.'s. If you don't already know, you do NOT need to be present to have great odds of scoring a really nice 1985 ATC Honda 250ES Bigred.
    You will have a 100% chance of supporting OUR site that brings information and ideas together in a trike related format.
    Here is how ya do it >>> http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/index....product_id=137

No paypal,,, NO problem. PM me !

Thanks folks, john

--

TrikeFest door prize table

Raffa won't be in attendance at this years 2015 TrikeFest due to his daughter getting her degree/graduation timing but he did ask if I would place these on the door prize table for him ! Holey cow I did not think he was sending this many hoodies + shirts ! Whole large size box full of NICE trike related apparel !!! Nice job Bryan ~ thank you !!!
    Another item I received (anonymous donator) is also pictured.
    Just a reminder folks. Everyone gets a door prize ticket at the closing ceremony's/awards on Saturday night.
    Every one likes having their number drawn to either choose something for them selves, or for a friend or too simply hand off to some youngster just to see their eyes light up.
    If everybody could please take the time to pick up a little something for the door prize table, that would be simply wonderful.
    It really don't need to be ATV related, just in new to nice condition and in good taste (Applebee's comes to mind )
    If you can't make it to TrikeFest and would like to donate something please contact me and I will be MORE then willing to help.
    Thanks folks, john
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails door prize 2.jpg   door prize 1.jpg   door prize 3.jpg   door prize 4.jpg  

--
    Like to add again, you dont need to be present to win. Last years winner was from CA. I Shipped the 70 to them at a very reasonable cost. 3ww doesnt cover the cost of shipping. That is up too the winner. We will do our best to get the bike to you without costing you anything but sometimes it just dont work out.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--

Hornetspowersports NICE Tecate plastics too

The Mrs. and I stopped by Justins house today to pick up some parts for a board member to be delivered to TrikeFest 2015 and he wanted these put on the door prize table,,,, WOW !

Thanks Hornetspowersports !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hornets parts.jpg  

--
    Is it too late to purchase some C. O. A.s ?

--
    Who won the Big Red?

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by honda200x1987 View Post
    Who won the Big Red?
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...48#post1374448
    Last edited by TrickShot; 08-02-2015 at 12:03 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //