//ArrowChat Code

Thread: For all you riding liquids in winter

--

For all you riding liquids in winter

So decided to make some winter fronts since I now have an inline temp gauge. coolpool came up with a great idea of having an adjustable winter front. Here's some pictures, I don't think they'll be much for questions as the pictures say it all but if there are feel free to ask! Only thing that really isn't shown is the back piece, its almost an exact replica of the sections cut out just one piece with a centre and cut a little bigger than the holes. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0214.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	2.49 MB 
ID:	208790Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0215.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	2.61 MB 
ID:	208791Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0216.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	208792Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0213.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	208796Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0217.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	208793Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0218.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	973.5 KB 
ID:	208794Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0219.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	1,015.2 KB 
ID:	208795
    Mixing gas and haulin' ass

1984 ATC 70 x2
    1985 ATC 250R-Ported/Polished, PWK 39mm, V-force 3's, Outerwears air box lid, FMF fatty with DG silencer, DWT wheels, LSR +4 axle, all black plastics
    1985 ATC 250R-stock

--
    Have you ever wrapped your exhaust for cold weather, it works great! We used to do it anytime a snowmobile was around...LOL.

It will give you more power in the cold weather, many factory works bikes use it in Europe.

No joke it works.

1" works best on trikes & bikes. (It's easier to make the tight turns)

http://www.summitracing.com/search/p...e/exhaust-wrap

Wrap from the cylinder to half of the expansion chamber length, secure with stainless steel safety wire every 3" & on the ends.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    No never wrapped my exhaust, I can see how it'd increase power by keeping the colder snow from the front tire off it but I also wouldn't want wet fabric wrapped around my exhaust causing it to possibly rust

1984 ATC 70 x2
    1985 ATC 250R-Ported/Polished, PWK 39mm, V-force 3's, Outerwears air box lid, FMF fatty with DG silencer, DWT wheels, LSR +4 axle, all black plastics
    1985 ATC 250R-stock

--
    It stays drier than you would think.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

--
    Looks like you're pretty good with sheet metal. You could make a temporary shield if you really wanted. I'd be scared of a wrapped pipe. The last one I had rusted out like a tin can.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Looks like you're pretty good with sheet metal. You could make a temporary shield if you really wanted. I'd be scared of a wrapped pipe. The last one I had rusted out like a tin can.
    Plated or natural?

You do take it off, clean it and re wrap, clean the pipe & coat it (I forgot this part in the above post)

https://www.designengineering.com//c...licone-coating

--
    Good idea el but I'm not that hard core with the power lol, she makes enough as is, can't hook up at all right now on the lake anyways. We've had some plus' the past few days and the lake is now just a sheet of ice covered in about 1-2inches of water! And all the trails are super soft snow... Coolpool was doing better than me on fugly with some knobbies lol

1984 ATC 70 x2
    1985 ATC 250R-stock

--
    Nice job on that project!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Great idea!

--
    thanks had to add a couple more holes to it as she was getting too warm on the trails, now there's 5 holes top and bottom plus the adjustable one

1984 ATC 70 x2
    1985 ATC 250R-stock

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //