//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Reverse Bleed Rear Master Cylinder

--

Reverse Bleed Rear Master Cylinder

So I am riding and no rear brakes. I loosened the nipple on caliper. I had the cover off the fill.... and I could not inject fluid into the line..... dont understand it worked perfect on the harley. Any advise Im all ears thanks
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--
    Nipple clogged ? I bleed the stubborn ones at the caliper banjo bolt .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    I bleed at the banjo too.

--
    Take the banjo bolt and the line on the top of the rear caliper off, fill the caliper with brake fluid through the banjo bolt hole...Reassemble line and bolt...Fill rear master cylinder with fluid , then start over and try to bleed them as you would normally bleed the brakes....Pump the rear brake pedal 10-15 times and hold the pedal down, crack open the bleeder valve and quickly close it....Keep an eye on the fluid level , don't let it go empty in the bleeding process...GOOD LUCK...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetip2000 View Post
    So I am riding and no rear brakes. I loosened the nipple on caliper. I had the cover off the fill.... and I could not inject fluid into the line..... dont understand it worked perfect on the harley. Any advise Im all ears thanks

Ran into that the other day, front brake. The issue was the lever adjustment. If its too far in (tight) the fluid is blocked from going into the reservoir when you try and push it. I've seen this cause brakes to lock up when they get hot too.
    It sucks to get old

--
    yeah I was able to blow through the nipple so it was ok. I did a regular bleed and it worked out ok. Just wanted to use my horse syringe again. I have a rubber line at the end of the syringe and it just about fits over the nipple so Im thinkin maybe a bigger inside diameter for a hose on the syringe anyhoots thanks for the shout back.
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //