//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oklahoma Trike Rampage, May 2-3 2015

--
    Does the person that made up the T-shirts in 2013 have any leftovers? I love that cartoon trike logo

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    OK the design has had an alteration on the front ! It now Says 3WO in the place of 2015 . We need to get the order in by April 9th which is this Thursday , so we can have them delivered to our Casa 4-24-15 Guaranteed, So I will probably want the shirt order noon Thursday. These shirts are to be digitally printed such as the shirts for the 2014 spring ride. The price is dependent upon the number ordered and we are shy of the 25 mark which is the 22.50 price. I will confirm the price tomorrow and post as soon as it is available. We can get Toddle as well as youth sizes in a different price range. So get your orders in ASAP!!!

--
    I want a shirt! XL colors I want are white, grey or blue.

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    We are less than 2 weeks out from the Midwest Trike Rampage. If you're coming and have not made a reservation for a camp site, I would suggest you do so. Tee shirts have already been ordered so if you missed out, you'll have to wait till next year. Dan and I have ride stickers to hand out. The group photo is on Sat at noon so be available. It will be in the day parking lot at the South end of the South camp. Daily use dune fees are $10.00 per day. 10 foot safety flags are required for dune access. That's measured from the ground to the tip of the pole in its mounted position. The flag has to be orange with no markings on it. There are places to buy flags there. There are public showers but they are pay showers so bring some quarters. Weather in Oklahoma in the Spring can get hairy so pay attention to the weather. The state has installed a few storm shelters throughout the South camp so know where they are. Safety is always my no 1 concern. Wear your gear and watch out for the other guy. Be safe and have a great time.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ready.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	343.1 KB 
ID:	215456How many people are leaving out today? if so travel safe and see you there.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //