//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATC Glamis trip for president's day weekend

--

ATC Glamis trip for president's day weekend

Hey peeps, I'm new on here. Just wanted to say this is pretty cool and I'm excited to see so many ppl still into atc's.

Also, some buddies and i are going to Glamis for president's day weekend. It's like 4 or 5 of us that are going to be on 250r's out there and I was wondering if any of you guys are going with your three wheelers. It would be cool to get a cool ride out there with only three wheelers. Let me know and we would most likely be in higher number wash's.

--
    Welcome to the site, if your wanting to ride with a bunch more 3 wheelers also join us a week later at the Invasion this year.

"HJ"
    ’84 YT60
    ’85 350x (423cc) with ’81 XL500 head conversion
    ’83 XR500 (628cc) converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’73 CB750 K3 converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’86 TRX250R chassis XR650L engine hybrid
    ’89 TRX250R (stock )
    ’90 LT500 Quadzilla
    ’85 FL350 Odysses ( water cooled head )
    Lost (sold) but not forgotten ’80 ATC 110 (205cc on alcohol ) ’83 200x ( 222cc ) ’83 200x ( 185s eng ) ’85 350x ( stock )
    added to the collection recently, (2) '70 US90 Aquarius Blue and '74 ATC90 Daytona Orange

--
    The imperial invasion is the following weekend after president's day weekend ?

--
    Just curious since you brought up Glamis and I'm new to all this, any problems with law enforcement? I was just given an 86 ATC350X so I gotta figure out where I can ride without hassel haha

--
    It's tricky, never a for sure that you will never get stopped. As far as camping goes, if you don't want to get hassled by the Rangers, stay out in the high number washes (like 10+) and set up camp as far as you can from the tracks. Now, when it comes to riding I would say stay away from Oldsmobile hill, Vendor's, the Drags, and any other really popular area. I've noticed that rangers will be there sometimes. Just stay out in the dunes when you ride where there's not that much traffic and you should be fine. Not a 100% that you won't get checked out by the Rangers.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by RINZLER View Post
    Just curious since you brought up Glamis and I'm new to all this, any problems with law enforcement? I was just given an 86 ATC350X so I gotta figure out where I can ride without hassel haha
    Being an AZ resident you must have current and up to date registration and plate for your 350x affixed to your trike. You also must have vehicle permit (dune pass) and you should be fine.

I would read thru this website as well. http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/elcen...ules_regs.html

In my humble opinion, I have found being respectful goes a long way when dealing with BLM rangers.

--
    Just reading through this post, curious why you are worried about being hassled by the rangers if you have your registration, ect?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //