//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Updated ATC250R Project in Dirt Wheels March 2015

--

Updated ATC250R Project in Dirt Wheels March 2015

Make sure to pick up the March issue of Dirt Wheels magazine for our updated ATC250R Project Motocross build. The R now has more power from CT, stiffer fork springs from Progressive and a sweet set of Rath Racing nerf bars.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATV On Demand View Post
    Make sure to pick up the March issue of Dirt Wheels magazine for our updated ATC250R Project Motocross build. The R now has more power from CT, stiffer fork springs from Progressive and a sweet set of Rath Racing nerf bars.

Nerf Bars LOL!~
    1986 ATC 250R
    Ported w/ Cool head
    LED pipe and silencer.
    Boyesen Rad Valve
    Keihin PWK 38mm
    Works Ultra Cross Shock
    LSR +2 Axle
    American Star Racing +4 Swinger
    LED Intake
    Hi-Flite desert seat
    OEM clutch 89 upgrade
    2021 YFZ450Rse Rossier R5 Titanium Header AIS Delete FCI Vortex ECU

--
    I'm still waiting for the Feb issue to show up at my local store. Not sure when my subscription will start arriving.
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

--
    Came in the mail today. Already read the 250R story, wish it was longer.
    Rebuilding and riding trikes everyday and lovin every minute.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...light=pipeline

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    They chopped it up really good. The article was much longer and better before they got a hold of it

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Is the 200x next , or do you want to do a Big Red 350? And are these going in Dirt Wheels?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //