//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Louisiana cross country race series - LACC

--

Louisiana cross country race series - LACC

To let anyone close to Louisiana know, I was able to race my '85 200x in the ATV class of the Louisiana Cross Country race series yesterday. They are not openly advertising that three wheelers are allowed in the ATV class, however I contacted the race promoter prior to the event and he said he didn't see why not. The promoter actually raced in the four wheeler ATV class and I talked to him at the riders meeting and he was still okay with me racing the three wheeler. Of course, i got smoked by the 450 race bikes and one or two of the 800cc 4x4's (but I was first vintage ATC and had a great time, right?)

The race series info can be found at acadianaracing.com. Its a ten race series.

--
    Sounds like fun!! Got any info on the series? I am in Dallas so that is not terribly far. May have to run in one or 2 of them myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Go to www.acadianaracing.com for the series info. The next round is the weekend of April 25 in Angola, LA. You can pm me if you have any additional questions.

I must confess, I grabbed a quad for the next round I raced (round 3). Go figure, I DNF'ed on the race quad. At least I finished round 1 on my 200x!!

I think my plan is to race a trike at one round a season for fun and to just pick which course is best suited to a three wheeler. The course at round 3 was great, but would have been very difficult on 3 wheels.
    My hope is that we could have a few of us out there and eventually get our own class. The promoter has been real easy to work with so I think that could happen if there is interest.

--
    I plan on participating in at least one of these races this year. I have no prior organized racing experience but I figure you have to start somewhere.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //