//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Primary Work Space

--
    My garage is 36 x 45 , 2 floor , paintshop,sandblast room, a loooooooooooooooooooooooooot of shelf,4 work table, a 5x9 welding table, we never have too much space

and 2 big barn 3 floor to store my toys

1986 ATC500X
    1985 ATC250SX
    1985 ATC200X
    1985 ATC250R
    1986 ATC250R
    1984 ATC250R
    1981 ATC70
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70
    Custom built ATC70 / 250R laydwon swap
    1986 ATC250SX FATCAT

--
    Did you say GTO? What year. Sorry im a pontiac nut
    1982 big red
    1974 atc 90
    Life is hard, but its harder if you're stupid - John Wayne

--
    I have a two car garage turned into a no car garage. I have a build table left over from my chopper days and workbenches built on three walls. Between 90 different projects, my wifes landscape stuff inside for the winter, and my personal current state of Apathy resides an efficient workspace lying in utter RUIN.

Im OCD about my space at work but at home its currently all about chaos and clutter. I guess I can agree that I still work mostly in just a 4' by 4' space on one bench as well but its just because that was the spot it was easiest for me to sweep the tools and junk aside to make a clean space for yet another project.

Im going to take a pic just for laughs

--
    I've found over the years that if you have a TV or computer in your shop, the primary work space will be in very close proximity. At least that's the way its always been for me.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by thcowboy View Post
    Did you say GTO? What year. Sorry im a pontiac nut
    1965, torn up right now for a third "Era" trikes, bikes & snowboarding have it on the back burner for now.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Thats my favorite year with the sacked headlamps lol tri power 389 i hope
    1982 big red
    1974 atc 90
    Life is hard, but its harder if you're stupid - John Wayne

--
    organized organized organized You are very organized I like your space ! My shop / Barn was built for my trikes and my Hot Rod Slowly the work space is getting more organized

Ol Deuce
    DO the Best With What you got !

My Feed back :cool

--
    As God as my witness, I will have a clean, well lit, and organized garage by summer. I've honestly lost all desire to work on anything because my garage is such a cluster. I'm insulating and applying OSB to all the walls with a fresh coat of satin white paint. I feel like I work in a cave sometimes with unpainted exposed stud walls and open ceiling.

--
    Pictures of my work space for my toys.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0089.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	209719Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0091.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	209720Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0092.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	209721
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0089.jpg   IMAG0091.jpg   IMAG0092.jpg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingw View Post
    My wife insists that her SUV has to be parked in the garage so everything is laid out around the perimeter of the garage. I can still get her SUV and my truck in under cover when bad weather comes in but I can't close the garage door. Oh well, the space works fine for the way I do things.
    http://richmond.craigslist.org/snw/4889878671.html

these two garages look alot alike
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    I cant believe he's put that up for sale......

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingw View Post
    I cant believe he's put that up for sale......
    i would have to agree
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    As God as my witness, I will have a clean, well lit, and organized garage by summer. I've honestly lost all desire to work on anything because my garage is such a cluster. I'm insulating and applying OSB to all the walls with a fresh coat of satin white paint. I feel like I work in a cave sometimes with unpainted exposed stud walls and open ceiling.
    I hear ya. my 16x24 garage looked big when we were moving out of a trailer but is WAY too small now. Have begged wife to let me expand over the last 15 years, to no avail. Finally conned her into letting me build a carport of sorts. Now every payday we buy $20 or $30 worth of wood and stuff it into my already packed to the gills garage. By August I will start on a carport for the RV ('74 dodge), the trailer (fabbed from a '62 nash rambler), the KLR, and the lawn tractor. That should give me room enough to at least work in there.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Husky250 View Post
    I hear ya. my 16x24 garage looked big when we were moving out of a trailer but is WAY too small now. Have begged wife to let me expand over the last 15 years, to no avail. Finally conned her into letting me build a carport of sorts. Now every payday we buy $20 or $30 worth of wood and stuff it into my already packed to the gills garage. By August I will start on a carport for the RV ('74 dodge), the trailer (fabbed from a '62 nash rambler), the KLR, and the lawn tractor. That should give me room enough to at least work in there.
    Not in this weather yikes, I can only imagine what it's like up north. Us Cajuns don't know what to do when the temp drops below 40. Schools are closed I half of the state because we might get freezing rain.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --

900 sq ft. 13 feet ceilings a little messy and the only 3 angle pics I have on file. And I should have went bigger....
    Getting ready to put in a 10x8 insulated office room, that can be heated seperate for bench engine building, compound bow tuning station, and bullet reloading in the cold months.
    No tvs in my shop..they are a chock in front of the wheels of progress.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //