//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound 2.0

--
    Quote Originally Posted by userj8670 View Post
    Looks bad @$$$! Had a question about the powder coat though- doesn't the powder hold heat so on say a 350x engine wouldn't it be better not to powder it?
    To some degree yes, Powder Coat does act as an insulator but if you keep the PC as thin as possible mitigates that problem. Regular paint will do the same thing if put on heavy enough. I have powder coated my SX engine and I haven't seen any over temp problems with it. As long as air flows between the cooling fins on your X, it shouldn't be a problem.

--
    Where did you get the brake lines from?
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    ATV Galaxy on Ebay but they had Streamline make them. It took a bit longer because I had emailed ATV Galaxy and asked them if Streamline had not made my lines yet to please call them and request an extra inch be added to both lines. Well they had made my lines but ATV Galaxy had them make me a fresh set up with the extra inch but that bumped my revised order to the back of the line. In the end I'm glad I had that inch added and the wait was worth it.

http://stores.ebay.com/atvgalaxy/

--
    Brakes are bled, coolant added to the radiators and are now on a leak check. Last is tranny oil and put gas in it.

--
    That baby's gonna scream!!!
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

--
    Leak Check complete. I have a tiny amount of coolant leaking from the Tell hole but the mechanical seal and ceramic seal need to scuff in and it will stop. Aside from that, Put gas in it and See if it starts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_2069.JPG   100_2068.JPG   100_2066.JPG  

--
    Out in the light of day for some rays!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_2071.JPG   100_2072.JPG   100_2073.JPG   100_2074.JPG   100_2075.JPG   100_2078.JPG  

--
    I finally got around to starting Whiskey Bent. A minor fuel leak as soon as I put gas in it but quickly fixed. It blubbers just a bit at WOT so I have some jetting to mess with. It still runs just like before.

--
    Thats a really nice lookin build right there!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //