//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1st Gen and 2nd gen 200X exhaust differences?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

1st Gen and 2nd gen 200X exhaust differences?

OK, I admit I'm not schooled enough to know the differences between the 1st and 2nd gen 200X exhausts. Can you guys help me out a bit here?

Had a guy call me and wants me to fit a 2nd gen 200X exhaust on a 1st gen 200X. Told him I'd check on the compatibility issues.

So can someone tell me the differences between the two? Different diameter head pipe? Different head pipe bends? Muffler mounting? Can I fit a 2nd gen exhaust on a 1st gen with minor tweaking?

Thanks in advance gents!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Very different on both ends
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Thanks 007! That's good enough for me. Far too much on my plate to take on a major cut/weld/fab job.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    I was able to get on a SuperTrapp on my 86 200X; Just had to cut and re weld the head pipe rear portion.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Dave8338 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    The exhaust port at the head, is angled about 25 degrees more to the right, on the 86-87 bikes. The mufflers, as mentioned, can be made to fit. The 86-87 exhaust has a better sound in my opinion.
    The Goal... All I Need Is The Time...

--
    Thanks guys.

--
    Can anyone tell me if a 1st Gen supertrapp exhaust will fit without modification on a 2nd Gen machine with a 2nd Gen supertrapp headpipe?

--
    I was able to fit a supertrapp for a 85/86 350x on my 86 200x, it nearly bolted on to the cobra headpipe that I had at the time. All I had to do was cut back the header some.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //