//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gauging Interest in Ceet "Team Green" 86-87 Tecate Seat Covers.

--
    Hi flite does make a stock height seat foam and a safety height (thicker) for the 86-7 tecates. I would imagine from my dealings with them that each person in this buy will have their choice of the height. I would think that hi flite only needed 10 people to commit to them making the screen to print the "team green" logo, and since it's just going on a regular blue cover they make they will easily be able to make either version.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

phantomtracer is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I had a ceet cover with 1" thicker foam back in the day. I remember reading jimmy had that on his and I wanted the thicker seat because of my long legs, makes it easier to transition from seated to standing.

--
    86T3 is correct. The commitment is for the logo. I'm sure you could get either cover without problems.

phantomtracer is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    That's great, count me in for one.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //