//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Mesquite NV ride

--

Mesquite NV ride

Well I cant make the Imperial Invasion ride but my nephew invited me to go to Mesquite Nevada for a few days to go riding with him and some friends. Leaving next Wednesday and coming home Sunday. Taking the X and R. Anybody been riding in that area? Good places to check out?

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(6).JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	793.6 KB 
ID:	210652  

--
    Mesquite has lots of hard pack and sandy trails in the area, but just a few miles more south you'll find Logandale trails... My favorite local riding spot. Google it, tis beautiful country!

--
    I believe he said we are riding Thursday around Mesquite then Fri and Sat at Logandale. Wanted to stop at St George on the way home Sun and ride around the Sand Hollow area for a few hrs. Do you ever get up here to St Anthony dunes? Curious about jetting changes going from here to Logandale or visa versa. My friend that has the bike shop says just raise my needle one notch and I should be fine at 1200 feet elevation. We are at 4600 feet here where I live.

--
    What a blast that ride was!! Pretty cool scenery too. Spent one day on the Logandale Trails and the other two just north of Mesquite. Looking forward to going back next year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0909.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	211445   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0957.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	211446   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0962.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	211447   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0963.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	211448  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //