//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 350X or 83/84R guys wanting a Mickey D rear fiberglass fender??

--

350X or 83/84R guys wanting a Mickey D rear fiberglass fender??

Hey guys, Mickey doesn't play around. He spends thousands to get these things done.

Anyhow, he wants to make us some 350X rear fenders out of fiberglass (his past order reviews are excellent AAA++++++). I believe he is finding a way to hide the rear seat posts/latch because he hates looking at it; I do too!

So, he doesn't need "likes" or "maybe", he needs deposits and orders. If he makes the molds they are his forever but this may not be a "maybe next month I'll have him gel me up a white rear fender!!".

I understand many of have families and obligations and other things that may prevent of us buying what we really want too.

I have no firm price as he has no firm commitments. I imagine in the 250$ and up range (a months cable/cell phone/ internet bill). I just want to make CERTAIN any and all 350s are aware of this opportunity to have these fenders that will be rare right off the chop!! And he is doing a ton of legwork to help out the 3WW community. That's the part "we" don't see. If you want them RED he is gonna see RED on the price for the gel and onto you. White and black are his current colors....

Not to mention he seems like a great guy and is certainly a threewheeler LEGEND

So if you want in, please post something. This is currently in Trikesylvania but may be moved based on the mods decisions but I would like it left here at the main page just to get a feeler. He is also on facebook with all this. You 83/84 250R owners would absolutely love the fenders he is trying to graft together for you. The guy isn't getting much profit and can go right back to 4stroketech, but we hyave him back on the trike hook now and he may release that hook if we don't act fast.

So please post a "no way at all" or "Too much money" or "Maybe next paycheck" or "Good god, how do I get one of these? got a picture??!!" but post it here for me, not for Mickey.

Thanks for your help in any group buys guys, I know it isn't easy for many of us!!
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 03-19-2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason: As always, spelling!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Hey guys, Mickey doesn't play around. He spends thousands to get these things done.

Anyhow, he wants to make us some 350X rear fenders out of fiberglass (his past order reviews are excellent AAA++++++). I believe he is finding a way to hide the rear seat posts/latch because he hates looking at it; I do too!

So, he doesn't need "likes" or "maybe", he needs deposits and orders. If he makes the molds they are his forever but this may not be a "maybe next month I'll have him gel me up a white rear fender!!".

I understand many of have families and obligations and other things that may prevent of us buying what we really want too.

I have no firm price as he has no firm commitments. I imagine in the 250$ and up range (a months cable/cell phone/ internet bill). I just want to make CERTAIN any and all 350s are aware of this opportunity to have these fenders that will be rare right off the chop!! And he is doing a ton of legwork to help out the 3WW community. That's the part "we" don't see. If you want them RED he is gonna see RED on the price for the gel and onto you. White and black are his current colors....

Not to mention he seems like a great guy and is certainly a threewheeler LEGEND

So if you want in, please post something. This is currently in Trikesylvania but may be moved based on the mods decisions but I would like it left here at the main page just to get a feeler. He is also on facebook with all this. You 83/84 250R owners would absolutely love the fenders he is trying to graft together for you. The guy isn't getting much profit and can go right back to 4stroketech, but we hyave him back on the trike hook now and he may release that hook if we don't act fast.

So please post a "no way at all" or "Too much money" or "Maybe next paycheck" or "Good god, how do I get one of these? got a picture??!!" but post it here for me, not for Mickey.

Thanks for your help in any group buys guys, I know it isn't easy for many of us!!
    I know I'm probably way behind the ball here. But are there any chances of 81-82 low pros available?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by madmass View Post
    I know I'm probably way behind the ball here. But are there any chances of 81-82 low pros available?
    No because at $500 for 5 gal of gel coat it cost to much to have 2 reds.

Buck Snort is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hello Mickey! Just wondering if shipping to Canada is possible or cost and the hassle make it not worth it?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Snort View Post
    Hello Mickey! Just wondering if shipping to Canada is possible or cost and the hassle make it not worth it?
    You guys get killed on shipping. I can do it but one was almost $200 from PA. to the west side of Canada.

Buck Snort is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yeah I thought so. Maybe you should start a Canadian division of 4 Stroke Tech. (ha ha).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    You guys get killed on shipping. I can do it but one was almost $200 from PA. to the west side of Canada.

Dustin87R is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I can't believe there's not more interest in these! I always see people complain about the lack of parts available for our rides but when someone steps up like Mickey has there's never enough people willing to pay up.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin87R View Post
    I can't believe there's not more interest in these! I always see people complain about the lack of parts available for our rides but when someone steps up like Mickey has there's never enough people willing to pay up.
    It's a very limited market, but the real problem is people don't have the money. There were a ton of "likes", but I bought into the Face Book hype and found out there is a big difference between "likes"and buys. LOL

For both me and my glass guy it's working better anyway because both of our real businesses are getting into the busy time of year.

--
    I guess it's over, wishful thinking.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I guess it's over, wishful thinking.....
    I don't know what to tell you. Guys are still asking about them but....................

Qdude79 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Reviving this old thread... there's an ad in Dirt Wheels this month for these but I don't see any on the website they list (fourstroketech.net). Am I missing something? Interested in learning more about these before I start the rebuild on my 350X.
    "Still occupied with 1985"

200X- restored to near original and SOLD
    350X- back in black
    250R- she purdy...

Qdude79 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2777.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	219288

Seen in the store this afternoon.
    "Still occupied with 1985"

200X- restored to near original and SOLD
    350X- back in black
    250R- she purdy...

--
    I don't have anymore room on my web site so we are building a new one. The 350x fenders have been made for some time now. The white and black ones are $250, $25 more for red. You can order them by sending your shipping info to my e-mail and my wife will send you the total with shipping. You can pay by pay pal or credit card.

--
    Did the 83/84R Low Pro's ever come to light?
    Last edited by Blizzard420; 08-04-2015 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Grammar

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard420 View Post
    Did the 83/84R Low Pro's ever come to light?
    I was just there, and the mold is just about done.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //