//ArrowChat Code
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: 350X baja race buildup

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaRidr View Post
    ^ Give it a break dude

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    I will, right after this thread is moved to the Fiction section along with the rest of Mike & Milner's wet dreams... Dude.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    ^ Give it a break dude

You have a problem with people being held to their word? Oscar talked the talk, it's time to walk the walk. It's unfortunate he was able to garner the attention he was for a stunt he never pulled off while true men like Dynamically Unstable Racing have slipped under the radar and actually did this for the sake of doing it, not for false internet glory.

You guys all ready to run Oscar?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

HondaRidr is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I'm glad the internet police are here to troll people and cause drama. If you have an issue with someone why don't you take care of it privately? I'm just tired of seeing stuff like this, that's all.

--
    Did Milner & Oscar give up on riding doubles on their 350x?

--
    Maybe M&Ms will sponcor them.
    250r rules

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'm glad the internet police are here to troll people and cause drama. If you have an issue with someone why don't you take care of it privately? I'm just tired of seeing stuff like this, that's all.

Because some people choose to ignore any private means of communication if you must know, and then continue along their merry way and pretend they did nothing wrong. They meet new people who are unaware of what their past is and then take advantage of those people as well. Not only that, but when encountered they simply continue their lies and attack those who are trying to prevent others from giving these bad people their trust. You see, whether you enjoy reading this or not, this is a good thing in my eyes. Some bad people have done bad things and still not made reparations or even acknowledged their poor behavior. If you don't like seeing it I suggest you don't read it. You have been trained to expect lies and false promises and excuse them when they occur. I don't operate that way.

Personal transactions aside and my true feelings are this; I laughed when I saw this thread started by Oscar because the man has never finished a project he says he's going to for as long as I've been on the boards here. When Oscar posted this dream of his as though he were going to accomplish it, I told myself I hope he makes me eat my words, but at that time I had zero expectation that would happen. Taking on these races is a huge frickin deal. Around the same time, Dynamically Unstable was preparing to do the Norra race and they had a very quiet thread. They were building, testing, and riding instead of posting. The post seemed almost more of an afterthought. I still wear my Dynamically Unstable shirt that I bought at that time. I found it embarrassing as a member of this forum that a member such as Oscar would represent this site and actually get more attention than the men who actually did this race. I knew he wasn't going to follow through and he hasn't, and I'm not going to forget that. It's an insult to those who have actually done this that Oscar got as much attention as he did while those who actually did the race went almost unrecognized.

So all personal dealings aside, put up or shut up, say what you mean, mean what you say, follow through with promises, etc... These men have called my friends as well as myself liars which is untrue. I will not forget that and will point out and prove every time I see one of these men lying. Don't like it? Don't partake.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I'm just tired of seeing stuff like this, that's all.
    Would you be less tired reading about my rocket powered 500 Tiger build that I’m 100% planning to ride to the moon on this summer? The likelihood of it coming to fruition is no less that that of Oscar's plans in this thread, but the difference is I'm not planning to do it with a thief.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opinion.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	240990

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Did Milner & Oscar give up on riding doubles on their 350x?
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    Maybe M&Ms will sponcor them.
    I'm starting to form a mental image...

Name:	dumb_lead[1].jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	240995

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Would you be less tired reading about my rocket powered 500 Tiger build that I’m 100% planning to ride to the moon on this summer? The likelihood of it coming to fruition is no less that that of Oscar's plans in this thread, but the difference is I'm not planning to do it with a thief.

Name:	Opinion.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	240990
    Thanks, I just spit water all over my new iPhone....
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //