//ArrowChat Code

Thread: trailer made to haul atc...does anyone have any info

--

trailer made to haul atc...does anyone have any info

A few years ago I came across a picture or brochure on the internet of a trailer made for a honda three wheeler. It looked like a single ramp up the middle with a hitch and an area above the axle for the tires to drop in then straps for the back tires. I have looked for several days now and can't find any picture or reference. I searched several other sites and Google images with no avail... can any one here help me track down the picture or any other details that I could use to build one as close to factoryas possible???

Thanks
    Efordman

--
    Sounds like the dico t trailer. Someone posted pics on here a couple years back. I think there me
    were even measurements to build your own too.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    I have searched for trailers several times on here and looked for that also but still no luck... if anyone knows any more info let me know... it looked like the VW rail buggy T trailers but smaller and instead of just a skid in the middle it had what looked like a regular single ATV ramp for the front tire to sit on.

Thanks ahead of time for any more info

Yamawheeler is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    The only thing similar I know of is the old snowmobile trailers same concept with a little different tweek. I want one as well prob going to make on.

--
    I'll look again today. It may have been on 3wheeler.org before it turned to crap.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    Here is a horrible napkin drawing of what it looked like. I could just build this but I want more details to be authenticClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1427455690932-1500071343.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	213100

--
    I have a three rail trailer that used to be a tilt trailer, I think back in the day it was for a three wheeled golf cart. I used to put a 350x up front then put 250r behind with front tire on X seat. Rode great and trailered awesome. 500 miles round trip to Silverlake numerous times. I will try to get a couple pics.

--
    do you mean this trailer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trike trailer 2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	213104Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trike trailer.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	213105
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

--
    That looks like it. The one I saw was red though and I think was a little diffetent at the back... what are the details on that trailer???

--
    Muthey? I find your posts very helpful. Thanks.

--
    There is a trailer with a 110 for sale on Ebay you could check out the pics of that trailer - it is a DICO I believe?

--
    The eBay trailer is not like the one pictured above. I'm looking for any details or measurments of the trailer muthey posted. That is almost exactly the one I saw a few years ago. The only difference I know for sure is the one I saw was red.

--
    I don't remember who originally posted that, but I saw the post and knew I needed to save the pics of it so I could duplicate it at sometime. It is a simple efficient design and I liked it.
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

--
    Not what you asked for, but in a search I found the most beautiful-est, functional trailer that ever was !!!

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=trailer+ramp

and...you have any jet-ski trailers hanging around in boat yards or marine mechanic's shops? Might be just right.

Best wishes.

--
    Trailers are no issue for me. I have 2 (5x8 & 8x16) out back right now plus one just big enough to haul my 125m on made out of a jetski trailer I got for 50$. I just want to build one like muthey pictured above for nestalgic and storage reasons...I would really love to buy one and have it painted to match my 125m when I'm done with it

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //