//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: so cal rides?

--

so cal rides?

Just checking if anyone rides around here? Rowher Flat, Gorman, cal city, dove springs, jawbone, Silverwood lake. Where do so cal trikers go for day rides if not Pismo and Glamis?

--
    I used to be in SoCal, but now I call Las Vegas home. When I was in Socal, we would ride primarily at Dumont Dunes for long trips & the occasional day trip. I still ride Dumont, but now it's 20 min. closer. A lot of Socal guys also come up to ride at Rasor Rd.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Superstition
    Gordon's Well
    Buttercup
    Glamis
    Ocotillo Wells
    Corral Canyon
    Pine Valley
    McCain Valley
    CALVMX racing series
    Perris MX
    Lake Elsinore MX
    Glen Helen Raceway
    Cahuilla Creek MX
    Last edited by manbearpig; 03-31-2015 at 12:02 PM.

--
    Thanks guys! Rasor rd looks like fun only being 3 hrs away. Maybe try Ocotillo Wells. Rode dirt bikes there few years ago.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbsimmcon View Post
    Just checking if anyone rides around here? Rowher Flat, Gorman, cal city, dove springs, jawbone, Silverwood lake. Where do so cal trikers go for day rides if not Pismo and Glamis?
    Gorman is a blast but more fun on a bike

Dove springs is fun for everything and is close to jawbone canyon which has some sand dunes and one of the biggest hill climbs ever! I would like to see a 3 wheeler climb that thing, I could only make it on a 100HP CR 500 tapped out in 4th gear across the hundred whoops at the bottom on the hill.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    I want to head out to Dumont for a day ride soon but I still need to loctite the damn Tecate back together, and finish getting it registered

--
    Dumont is a blast, it's not Glamis but still fun!
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanq55 View Post
    I want to head out to Dumont for a day ride soon but I still need to loctite the damn Tecate back together, and finish getting it registered
    Loctite is on sale at Autozone right now. I need to get in some more riding also before it gets too hot. Let me know if you want to meet up for a day trip.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    Dumont is a blast, it's not Glamis but still fun!
    I haven't been to Glamis in quite a while, since the wife and I have a 5 month old I just take our 3yr old daughter on shorter runs in our SxS, and man does she love the big hills...or we all hop in the truck and cruise around...definitely not the size of glamis but half the people makes It that much better for us I love to go people watch but after having my
    kids I turned into a huge "Richard" around rowdy crowds
    Last edited by Ryanq55; 04-07-2015 at 04:08 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    Loctite is on sale at Autozone right now. I need to get in some more riding also before it gets too hot. Let me know if you want to meet up for a day trip.
    Thanks! I need to get on it! Maybe this weekend I'll work on it and well try and get something going towards the end of
    April

--
    Let me know if you guys plan a ride. My buddys and I are on slow 200s, 200x, and 250 sx's, but still wanna ride!

--
    For sure, I'll keep this thread in mind when I get some time for a trip, I've got to take the toyhauler in for repair in 2 weeks so it will HAVE to be only a day trip

--
    A day trip is fine with me. I'm off Sun.-Wed. for all of April.

--
    Off Sun's-Wed's??? Man I want to do whatever it is you do!! Haha It'd have to be a Sunday then...ive got sat's and sun's off

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbsimmcon View Post
    Let me know if you guys plan a ride. My buddys and I are on slow 200s, 200x, and 250 sx's, but still wanna ride!
    It's cool, I'll probably be cruising anyways since Ive only briefly ridden the Tecate twice...forst time was before the motor rebuild and thought I'd get at least get a couple rides out of it if I was lucky, till I noticed the gear oil turned white after being on it for 15min...then the second time I took it out for about half an hour, almost lost both shrouds, grab bar came loose, and found two more bolts in the bed of my truck after I loaded it up...still trying to figure out whether to go thumb throttle or not...plus it scares the out of me hence why I like sitting down and driving more!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //