//ArrowChat Code

Thread: any bmw riders on here?

--

any bmw riders on here?

I've got a k1100lt that I really like but have been thinking of upgrading to a new or couple year old 1200gs. Mine has a,120k on it and although I'd like a new one I can't help but want to see if,I can get,it to the 400k Mark I keep reading about people getting,on them. I was,just curious if anyone on here rode a bmw bike. Any input would be,swell. Happy riding!

--
    Well, I found a smokin deal on a new yamaha super tenere, goin to replace the bmw with it next weekend. Took one last weekend trip up into Michigan this weekend with it. Other than the gas tank lock malfunctioning It was a flawless trio (as usuall.) well I hope the New yamaha lives up to my expectations.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    Well, I found a smokin deal on a new yamaha super tenere, goin to replace the bmw with it next weekend. Took one last weekend trip up into Michigan this weekend with it. Other than the gas tank lock malfunctioning It was a flawless trio (as usuall.) well I hope the New yamaha lives up to my expectations.
    e
    The Tenere is a great bike as are the air and liquid GS's, but before you drop your coin on the table test drive a KTM adventure. It may be the one you're looking for. I was very impressed with the handling and over all feel compared to the liquid BMW and it looks sharp.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Problem with ktms around here is, you can't get parts. I know I can just order on line but sometimes I like,instant gratification!

--
    back in 98 I rode my harley sportster into a bmw bike dealership... all the yuppies in full leathers put their hands over their ears when i pulled in, I got off the bike and told them this is what we used in WW2 to kick your ass with, anyhoots I tried out a beemer motorcycle and it was so efficient and quiet that it did not even feel like I was riding a motorcycle. For some people thats good but not for me. I got back on my sportster and drove away and it felt like i was driving a farm tractor after that but ya know how harley is,,,, ya just gotta love it regardless lol does bmw make a better motor yes... would I want to fix it no
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //