//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Looking any and all info on Jackie Meadows 86 125 Tecate

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Blue27 will get any and all of my decal business for this project.
    and he does an xlnt job why would you remake decals that already exist?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    That part I cannot answer, but if he's willing to make them, I would rather deal with him. Thank you for hunting those down for me though.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Maybe he wants to support a forum member?
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    That part I cannot answer, but if he's willing to make them, I would rather deal with him. Thank you for hunting those down for me though.
    no prob, it was actually fun to see a lot of them again . . sorry i don't have any info on his bike, however, i do have a video i found of him a while back at a race in 85, and they show a 5 minute interview with him and one with jimmy and marty and they show them all racing . . they might show a close up of jackies 85 bike on the line which might have the decal you are trying to identify that looks a bit like a sprocket but i don't remember . . if you want it just let me know . . i can post it here or pm it to you.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //