//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pay it Forward" ------------>Lets get this part "y" started<-----------------

--
    Bump.

Lots of cool stuff for grabs. Great for ppl on a budget.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    I have 2 exhaust pipe heat shields for a 1984 Big Red. One is nice, the other is decent. Yours for the cost of travel expense to your locale. Pics to follow.

--
    Ive got a decent 125M fuel tank with cap for an 85 no big dents or leaks mostly rust free outside clean inside. Pics on request.

I also have an 85 125m bottom end and hilo box for whole or parts

an XR250 fuel tank, perfect seat, and a bottom end, swingarm

Just pay shipping on certain items and pay it forward and its yours

EDIT: CR parts motor spoken for, XR shock spoken for, Supertrapp spoken for
    Last edited by ironchop; 04-29-2015 at 04:59 PM.

--
    I don't think there are any rules per say, so bike stuff is ok?

I have some nice older bike stuff for anyone that has a 3 wheeler cousin.

I am asking because you can't in the classifieds or am I wrong on that too?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    I hope it`s ok....I got a lot of bike stuff in my post.....I got no use for it anymore so I listed that stuff too

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    I don't think there are any rules per say, so bike stuff is ok?

I have some nice older bike stuff for anyone that has a 3 wheeler cousin.

I see no issue with bike stuff and the only rules are to pay it forward!! If the mods do not want it they can step in. I know lots of trike owners who have two and four wheelers and surely bike or quad stuff could be modified to be used on a trike.

Ironchop's intent is bringing goodwill to the trike community and 3WW as a whole, so post it up!!

--
    So we are the same page I didn't have any problems with ironchop, he's great.

Just checking, I didn't want to spend a couple of hours in my hot attic going though stuff and taking pictures only it have it deleted.

Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post

"Rule #1 ( Allowed Rule ): The 3WW Classifieds is limited to ATV related items only ( This is a 3 Wheeler Web Site ). Things that are allowed: 3 Wheelers, 4 Wheelers, Dirt Bikes, snowmobiles, and items related to such machines ( atv magazines, atv models, atv clothing, atv protection gear, ATV trailers, ect ) . "

You can list and sell Dirt Bikes and items related to them in the classifieds, and its not that HOT in Surprise...........yet

--
    True Mr. Clean, but my garage has A/C. LOL

--
    You guys and your AC down in Surprise AZ.. My woodstove was running 2 days ago! LOL!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    You guys and your AC down in Surprise AZ.. My woodstove was running 2 days ago! LOL!
    Friday forecast for Surprise is 100 degrees. It is no big deal, I am prepping for global warming

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    Mine has been burning every day since last October...

--
    Gone!

Up on the block for "Pay It Forward"

Made by- Cycle Am Team USA, they made gear, fork boots and plastic pieces, ETC. back then, pretty rare compared to the big gear companies back then.

Vintage Honda ATC pit jacket (Or it could be used for a riding jacket) It's from about 1980-1982 or around that time. Bought in the summer at Accessories & Cycles Unlimited. (Very cool shop back then) My Mama got a deal, being summer and all in Arizona. By the time it was cool enough to wear it was- Big Boy in a small jacket.

So, it was not used, 33-35 years later it comes out of my closet. The jacket is near mint, with a bit of yellowing on the white otherwise it would be mint. (I remember it being pure white, maybe not) Anyway it's sweet. The back is all red with a 4"-5" blue strip across the top. This is a KIDS jacket, size is a kids small, and boy it looks small. Vented sewn liner, nice quality buttons.

I know it will fit in a USPS flat rate box which is $17.90 in the 48 states. I may be able to put it in a smaller box for less?

Pay It Forward, cost of shipping only. Thank You for putting up with my rambling, I got caught up in the memories, it's amazing what you can remember if you try.
    I don't want to EBAY it, much rather see a child use it. IMHO, the picture looks worse than in person. Can you iron nylon?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Honda jacket.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	2.96 MB 
ID:	215446
    Last edited by onformula1; 05-16-2015 at 12:58 AM.

--
    125M tank is now spoken for.

Half my list is gone.

My garage clean has been successful so far

bump it up!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    I have an entire first gen 200x bottom end with crank...no piston, no top-end. I can take pictures upon request. Just acquired this and have no use for it.

If you pay shipping and PAY IT FORWARD within this thread, its yours.
    Could you post a couple pics .Thanks DP
    250r rules

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //