//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pay it Forward" ------------>Lets get this part "y" started<-----------------

--
    Quote Originally Posted by R-N-D View Post
    I have a rim that is in great condition, freshly powder coated as well. Unfortunately, I do not know what it fits. I thought it would fit my 84' 200es but it didn't. Of course, I found this out after having it powder coated. It is obviously a 4 bolt with looks to be a 4" spread between the holes. Pictures tell the story but it measures 10" in diameter and stands 10" in width. Honestly, all I know but take a look. Yours for the simple cost of "Paying it forward" as the thread states. Within the states, I'll pay the shipping since it's only around $10-15 I assume. Anywhere else, shoot me a zip or postal code and I can get a quote. Thanks.
    If anyone wants this and will be at TF, I'll bring it and you can have it. Let me know, PM me. I'll be there Friday they Sunday. Also have a trunk for an 85' 250 ES but it has a home in it. Kinda like it melted at some point. Want that, I'll bring that too. Thanks. Pictures of the rim are in my original post.
    85' Honda Big Red
    09' Yamaha YZ 250F
    2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
    2015 Polaris RZR 570 LE/Trail Edition
    2017 Suzuki DR-Z400SM

--
    I'll be bringing some miscellaneous parts to TF. Should be there around 11 or so today. I'm just going to set them up on our trailer with a "FREE" sign next to it. Unknown Year or Trike Rim, freshly powder coated, some miscellaneous 85' 250R parts, 85' SX bars, 85' 250es trunk (beat up but yours for the taking), and some other little odds and ends. Take it all or none. Regardless, "Pay it Forward" as the thread states. Hope to see you guys out there. Be safe.

By the way, saw a couple of guys on the expressway yesterday (I-294) from Antioch headed to TF. Stuck in all kinds of traffic. Hope you made it safe.
    85' Honda Big Red
    09' Yamaha YZ 250F
    2017 Suzuki DR-Z400SM

--
    I am putting out a dibs on the first 1985 250 sx airbox that shows up please, I am running a pod filter, and I would love to be able to blast through water without drowning the motor. I still have everything but the ytm 200 headlight shell still available. I will have an almost complete atc 70 4 speed up for grabs soon
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

Toaster556 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Have a big bore cylinder that will suit a Honda 50 or 70 from a messed up eBay order, no piston. Brand new, in the box with shipping oil still covering it. Dr ATV sells a piston to match HERE on eBay for a cheap ATC 88 kit. Since shipping from Canada will be killer, I'll kick in on it a bit, just pay it forward.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140607_165007.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	217642Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140607_165003.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	217643Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140607_165000.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.26 MB 
ID:	217644Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140607_164956.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.17 MB 
ID:	217645
    If I can track down all the pieces in my carb box, I'll also toss in a 110 pit bike carb that I ran on my pit quad for a while. No numbers on the jets, but it should be a good match for an 88 kit

--
    Quote Originally Posted by R-N-D View Post
    I'll be bringing some miscellaneous parts to TF. Should be there around 11 or so today. I'm just going to set them up on our trailer with a "FREE" sign next to it. Unknown Year or Trike Rim, freshly powder coated, some miscellaneous 85' 250R parts, 85' SX bars, 85' 250es trunk (beat up but yours for the taking), and some other little odds and ends. Take it all or none. Regardless, "Pay it Forward" as the thread states. Hope to see you guys out there. Be safe.

By the way, saw a couple of guys on the expressway yesterday (I-294) from Antioch headed to TF. Stuck in all kinds of traffic. Hope you made it safe.
    I took this all to TF and gave it all away. Told people it was FREE and if you look, you have to take at least one thing. They laughed but they obliged. Everything went. Hope they "Pay it forward" as I had asked of them.
    85' Honda Big Red
    09' Yamaha YZ 250F
    2017 Suzuki DR-Z400SM

--
    Bumpy, Bump!

Let's keep it going, digging for stuff as I type.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    I need to thank Stingray for the 200X frame and accessories, It will soon be a winter project. Thanks a million...

--
    I have a set of first gen 200x OEM fork springs boxed up and ready to go. You pay shipping and pay it forward and they are yours.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Can someone explain how this works as far as what "pay it forward" is? Thks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    read from the start of the thread. In a nutshell, you offer up parts for free and either you pay shipping or the buyer pays and then you offer any items you have for free to someone else.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    read from the start of the thread. In a nutshell, you offer up parts for free and either you pay shipping or the buyer pays and then you offer any items you have for free to someone else.
    K, thanks for clearing that up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    I have a OEM TRI Z Gas tank with brackets, cap and hardware. Have had it for a couple years and have zero use for it, tried to sell it and could not, I cant bring myself to throw it away.
    Tri-Z tank and hardware has been thrown away, could not give it away.

I have some 110 parts I will give away next, front forks, hubs, seat latch. Pics later.

--
    I need a straight fork

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Tri-Z tank and hardware has been thrown away, could not give it away.

I have some 110 parts I will give away next, front forks, hubs, seat latch. Pics later.
    I'm Looking mike Ol Deuce
    DO the Best With What you got !

My Feed back :cool

--
    I'll rewind some Tecate Stators, for free if anyone needs
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //