//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any idea what this is?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    not to go in the wrong direction here, but i saw dohc post in another thread. is he back? i tried a PM but no bueno.
    Did you see the trike??? There is NO DIRECTION HERE! Looks like D is for a couple weeks.
    It sucks to get old

--
    The engine & pipe i would use!!!!
    DO the Best With What you got !

My Feed back :cool

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Deuce View Post
    The engine & pipe i would use!
    Oh goodness, do you actually have a Carabela? I just saw one for the first time in person at the annual "Jap Bike Mike's" swap meet up here in MA. I remember reading about them in some library book in junior high, had to go home and google the thing after the swap meet to refresh the memory.
    1985 Tri-Z 250
    1985 ATC250R

--
    I'd buy it... How many machines have power to wear down a trail pro??? That machine has to be one of the most reliable things under the sun!!
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    DOHC sent me an email today:

"Its a 1979 Carabela Strada 175, forks and all (with carabela Centauro 360 pipe)
    The only ytm parts are the rear fender, seat, and tank. I bet the tripples are billet machined or from a wide cruiser bike, or hpatc or .... lol.
    I think they used the front half of the Strada swingarm and welded on a quad style back half, Shocks look like they could also be from the 'Bela."

As far as the price of $6,500MN I would respond: "Ya valio madre guey!"
    Is he coming back? It's been rather vanilla around here lately.lol

--
    The funny thing is- El Camexican could take this turd and make it shine like a diamond!

Remember the basket case Duck? Or the WR250 chained to the tree? Or the Tri-Z that looks like KTM built? Or the spotless garage? Need I say more.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    It's been done before
    It sucks to get old

Footy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    The plastic is definitely Yamaha 225. The engine is from a late 1970's to early 1980s canam dirt bike. That engine was also used in the ATK brand dirt bike in the late 1980's as well. I think there was a 3 wheeler called a tiger that used that engine too. Should be either a 175 or 250 cc.

--
    Sorry Footy, the Rotax engines of that era had the kick lever on the left side of the engine and the chain on the right side… and they didn’t say Carabela on the side case of the engine.

The owner of that white and blue WR250 I rebuilt was a factory sponsored Carabela MX racer. I sent him the link, let’s see what he knows about it.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //