//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anthracite outdoor adventure area

--

Anthracite outdoor adventure area

Saw this place on rider planet it's in pennslyvania I was wondering if anyone's been there and what they think about the place. The site said they opened in May of 2014 I'm just curious how big the trails are, what you need to ride there, and how strict they are with rules(spark arresor/noise).

Thank you

--
    That's not good that no one has ever been there.

--
    That's right in my backyard and I use to ride that land before they closed it off and turned it into a park. Great land. I have not rode it since though.

Give MRSOUND a pm, he was just there. Let me know what you think, maybe I'll give it a ride one of these days. I can ride to the trailhead in like 10 minutes from my backyard through the mountains.

--
    Right now they only have a portion of it open.Sad to say it is the boring side.

--
    Sounds like a dirty place to ride....watch out for the black lung!!!

I'll be thinking about you while I am getting lead poisoning at St. Joe
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Cuz I'm on Long Island and I'm not going to lost trails again aka lost rocks cuz as much as I love redoing my suspension and hubs after every ride I'll pass lol. This place is the closest place I founde besides them anyone know about what happened to coal hill in shamoken pa?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigolsen18 View Post
    Cuz I'm on Long Island and I'm not going to lost trails again aka lost rocks cuz as much as I love redoing my suspension and hubs after every ride I'll pass lol. This place is the closest place I founde besides them anyone know about what happened to coal hill in shamoken pa?
    They started checking permits and the police randomly go out. If your a local and just ride out, it's no issue to just hit the trails if they show up. If your from out of town, park your truck elsewhere and ride to it or spend the cash and get a permit. I know they would catch people and run vins and a few people got their quads impounded. I'm gonna do a ride at my place soon. Coal hill is maybe an hour drive on the trails. Trevorton where it's located is only a 15 minute drive from shamokin where I live. I've got enough climbs in shamokin to keep me happy though. Some even bigger than coal hill.

--
    Just buy a RAC $150 pass to ride on 22K acres is kinda a no brainer...I bought the pass. Not having a 16K truck towed with 50 mile ride home. I ride free on 2500 acres which as much as it sounds big it's get boring after awhile...I run about 3 miles ish and I'm out of exploring....so ya just make more trails and clean up tires when ya bored lol.

AOAA is only 6k I think in which they stole coal hill land for it.

--
    Send me a link to get the pass I used to love riding there. Do you need a pass per quad or per person.

More info please!!!

Thanks

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //