//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Exhaust for a 250sx

--

Exhaust for a 250sx

I am looking to replace the exhaust on my 85' 250sx and came upon this. Does anyone think this will be a direct bolt on? I know with some fabricating I can make it work, but want to get as close as possible.

All comments and opinions are much appreciated.

http://dgperformance.com/motorcycle-....php?pyID=3010

It is for an 87 TRX 250EX/X...which I thought had the same ass end as the SX and Big Red...

Yamawheeler is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Pretty sure it will fit. I'm getting one of those for me 84 ytm 200 yamahauler. They sound nice have an over sized header pipe and is an performance exhaust.

--
    Thanks. Now I just gotta save my pennies...just bought an early 80s 110 to rebuild with my son.

Needing new exhaust to ride on National Parks though...

--
    I have the Cobra exhaust on my1985 250sx and I'm very impressed with the power difference. I bought it with the pipe already on it, so I'm not sure what main jet he put in it. Wasn't going to complain or ask too many questions because I talked him down to $100 (not running or starting) and my bud and I got it running the next day. The Cobra is a little loud for me but you can't argue with the performance improvement. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0138.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	2.75 MB 
ID:	215836

--
    I like them to be forest service approved for sparks and decibels.
    Not a fan of rejetting multiple times.

--
    I would like a decent sounding exhaust but not at all worried about performance.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //