//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashtabula 2015 - Whos going?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Tim, thank you for such a well thought out post.

My first step is going to have to be clearing the time with work. If I get the OK there, then I can start making plans.

What I should have said was I'd like to bring the 650 for me and the 500 for TecateDan, provided Dan can make it as well. The 500 is clearly the faster bike, but I'm not positive that would translate to faster lap times for me because I've been tossing the 650 around a lot lately and drifting it on dry pavement. I'm dying to do something like this with it. Icefest showed me that I cannot expect to run with the modern conversions, but I'd just like to have fun and wring 'er out some, y'know?

I'm going to ask my boss about the dates and go from there. Thanks again for all the information and shared experiences! I'll see what I can put together!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

xrider is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I've missed the last two years, but will be back this year racing most likely vintage.

--
    Can't wait.We won't be moved to the back this year!The track is awesome!Everybody has a good time.Bill need any parts.Paid my way last year.Hopefully this year I will do better.

--
    Ok I am glad to see a post up, on 3ww about the NEEDT races Pine lake being one, I just got off the phone with Shawn and some other people about the races with the NEEDT. Shawn is working with me, Tim Sr. And TPC Bill on setting the races up. They will not be ran like the last races but close. Open class is different this year and the 70 pit bikes are still being talked about if it is going to be a free class, or if it should be like the quad pit bike class, and that's pay $20 a class and top three get all the $$$ in the pot. Shawn asked if I could get him a head count of who would be coming. Because of trophies and classes. And they will have a kids class. I will see if I can cut and paste some of what I got sent to me.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Ok I just talked to Tim Sr. and the best thing to do is share the link to the O.T.C Ohio Trike Crew site because with all the new things this year and with Shawn that runs the NEEDT needing a head count, so Tim Sr. Will be putting a post up this week and I will put a link up. Please look to see the new way it's being run. Thanks
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    This race is on my to do list.Im not %100 in right now.I have alot going on I spent my savings to pay off my mortgage early I was offered a early buy out so I went for it.I will know more in the beginning of July.My wife finished colledge last week.Im going to get some truck rental info and see what the total cost will be.Im only six hours away.Is there going to be a 200 class.I have my 81 250r.If I can make it Id like to get as much racing in as posible.
    250r rules

--
    In the past there has not been a 200. Class because of the lack of 200's, I will have one this year though. I already offered Fabio a place Tim then he reminded me that he has a camper.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    That was very hospitable of you Ben and you're always welcome in my home.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    We will be there with several Open class bikes.
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

--
    Good to hear Derrick.Sucks you had to leave last year.Be neat to see a grudge race between to finishers.Would love to see some of the old school legends stop in.They had a legends race there.

--
    I've got the green light for this race. Dan still needs to find out if he's in and we've got a crazy masshole logger with a half litre interested as well.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I understand you guys are just talking but all the info and questions being answer right will be on the O.T.C. and Tim Sr. Is asking if anyone wants to run in the hardscrabble. Please go to the OTC site, say if your coming and if you are interested in the hardscrabble. Thanks everyone http://otc.myfastforum.org/about1348.html
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    I think I may attend.
    How do the classes get divied up? Ill prob just bring my 5hundo if I go, but I also have a pretty quick 310,...
    Is there any trail ridin in the area?
    What kind of track is it? Just flat or is there some jumps? My 500 is still in.crouching tiger mode from the ice.

--
    It's all on the link I share, the way the classes work, Gate fee, class free and the lay out of the track. What trike goes in what class. And even the address to get there.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Ahhhh!
    I didnt see the link till now

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //