//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ashtabula 2015 - Whos going?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Your petulance is amazing Mr Dunlap. I can do many, many things with the written word, however I will never claim to be able to replicate or be able to portray such petulance. Nobody will ever be able to portray such high levels of such juvenile behavior better than you can yourself, and this is why I thank you. Nobody will ever show the community who you are better than yourself.

Mr Dunlap, clearly this is a jab at me for our correspondence in the Trikefest Preparation thread. The difference is huge however, and seeing as you clearly don't realize that, allow me to elaborate. Your multiple, long, and at times in succession with nobody else posting in between posts were what's known as "thread hijacking". What that means is you had taken over the thread for your own agenda and lost track of the initial meaning. There were people posting in that thread with information pertinent to the event going on, and you were not one of them yet you were posting many times over and over with big paragraphs about how and why you weren't able to make the event. That's all great information if you'd like to share it, but start your own thread. Those of us who were at Haspin were having a great time and nothing there had anything to do with why you weren't going to make it. To be blunt, nobody cared. Don't take that personal, it's not because it was you not coming that nobody cared. It's a festival Mr Dunlap, and the spirit is festive by nature. Nobody wants to talk about how sick anyone is or something unfortunate or woe is me, etc. There have been many Trikefests before and they all went great sans (that means without) Micky Dunlap. In fact, one of the very few mentions of your name I heard all week was someone who brought up you possibly attending but not staying on site. The words "poor form" were used by the party concerned in description of your choice to segregate yourself from the rest of the event.

As far as my posting in this thread that I will not be in attendance, it is my responsibility to keep those involved with this event informed whether or not I will be attending which is what I did. It took me ten words to do so. I didn't post multiple times with pictures and paragraphs of why I'm not going and attempt to turn the event into my own personal outreach for sympathy, I wrote ten words telling those in charge I wasn't going to be able to make it. I'll ask you to please act a bit more mature in your future posting and by all means correct me when I'm wrong, but don't ever attempt to parallel your posting with mine. I wrote ten words just as you should have.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Okay you guys have each said your pieces, now keep it to PMs and do not bring it here any more so it doesn't clutter up this thread any further please

--
    Glad to see the west coast crew coming out again!

matt3x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Probably going to make it out but only as spectators.. and to make a few purchases

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    For those on here going to Ashtabula how is the prep going? Any progress pics you would care to share?

--
    Ready to roll!

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Landing in Cleveland about 4pm on wednsday. Grabbin a car ,then its vacation time. Cant wait to see my 3 wheeler friends.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4428.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	218515Heading out Thursday morning early from Oklahoma.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Not making it unfortunately...too much stuff going on with the new business

--
    Slapped some new decals on my 450 last night. Looking pretty good in my humble opinion. New front tire getting mounted as I type this. I'm ready to race. Unfortunately, my 330R flat track bike is back on the back burner and might be re-purposed SOON. I am leaving tomorrow right after work. Should be track-side with a campfire going by sun down . Keister (Peepers) and Mike Solle (Rider296) will be joining me. Gonna be an awesome weekend!

A picture for my side-hilling SOB buddy Mike!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	decal.jpg 
Views:	768 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	218536  
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    As ready as I'm going to be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006-01-17 00.41.43.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	218610

--
    Nick and I are here with our six wheel racers. The place is packed! Great turn out. I will post up some drone video next week when we get back. Any Three wheeler racer that wants video of them racing come see me. I have brought a few robot video cameras and can place a GPS tracker on your bike and the camera will follow you around the track. I have the Yellow Starcraft six wheeler and a green Hustler Tri Cart three wheeler here. Look for the guy with the Orange Mudd-Ox racing shirt.

Matt

--
    The racing has been great.Definately a good time is being had!

--
    Still an hour or two from the finals. This is going to be amazing!!

--
    Racing was great, good to meet everyone. Just got home, waiting for Ditch to bring my bikes back.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //