//ArrowChat Code

Thread: SCORE currently says yes to trike class

--

SCORE currently says yes to trike class

Update:! SCORE says we have to have 8-10 dedicated riders for the Series to run Baja next year. Right now we have 3. TPC Trikes has 2 teams and My Team. Who wants to make history? I mean Literally!!!! It has been over 30 years since a trike graced the Baja events. Think about it, racing in the Baja and setting new records and re-making history!!! This will go down into the History books!!!

I imagine media, and new articles will be written about the racers. So it would be one hell of an opportunity! But more than anything else, the idea of doing something we have dreamed of, That's what is totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Awesome Sauce"

=================OLD==================
    We asked score of we could run the actual Baja 1000 depending on now things went with NORRA. This is their current response.

Hi Oscar,

Hey they stopped making the Honda ATC for a MAJOR reason.....they were NOT safe to ride or even to race!

I'm really sorry to say this as much as we love racing....I can't allow a Honda ATC race in SCORE they are just to DANGEROUS. Our insurance would be first to say something about a Honda ATC racing in SCORE.

Other off-road racing organizations may allow you to due to they just don't have the insurance or their insurance won't cover any Honda ATC injuries....but good luck.

So I replied asking for an appeal and allowed to prove our ability to run it as well as allowed to maybe run a smaller race as a test to them to prove we can.
    We shall see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oscarmayer; 05-28-2015 at 08:57 AM. Reason: update score decision

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    *EDIT*

sometimes I go off my meds mostly for fun but occasionaly just for meanness....this post was a result of that decision
    Last edited by ironchop; 05-28-2015 at 09:26 AM.

--
    *Edit* puppy breath, unicorn farts, and butterfly kisses
    Last edited by ironchop; 05-28-2015 at 09:24 AM.

--
    Sad, but we can keep trying.

Maybe they are afraid a trike will win the BAJA 1000 and show up the expensive trucks and buggies.....

Wait that already happened...many times. LOL!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Funny, they let 3 wheelers race every year when honda was a title sponsor, I guess 3 wheelers got more dangerous with age?

It seems like someone drank the CPSC Kool Aide long ago.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    I was pretty harsh above. Bad day.

I'm really tired of explaining to perfectly smart people who ride ATVs or who race them that trikes aren't illegal, are no more dangerous than quads, and no I'm neither suicidal nor delusional for riding them.

What REALLY pisses me off is that all of these ppl can NAME someone they knew who died on a quad or in a sxs within the last ten or fifteen years but can't recall ONE name of anyone killed on a "deathtrap". We all go to funerals about once every two years for a friend who got killed on a quad or thrown from a UTV but we all keep riding them. Bring a KXT to the party though and your friends think you need therapy..... because someone said so....on the news....twenty five years ago.

Its more than just annoying

*EDIT* I didn`t trash SCORE in this post but the sentiment displayed is still very much how I feel so this one stays put.
    Last edited by ironchop; 05-28-2015 at 09:27 AM.

--
    I totally agree. right now, I asked to appeal the decision and be allowed to prove we can run with the best of them. I explained in vague detail that the only thing this trike shares with a stock 350x is 3 wheels, the 350 engine and parts of the frame and harness. The rest is 100% custom this honestly can be labeled as a custom built machine. Who knows, it is a long way off and we have a lot of time to prep for the end of the war.

--
    Well awesome news!!
    TPC helped organize a change in decision! Score is going to see about us running with the quads as long as we commit to the series or we may be required to have our own class if they require a separate AT.C class we will need 8-10 riders committed. So are there any racers willing to commit to running score next year? There are 5 races. 2 250, 2 500 and 1 1000 race missing 1 or 2 may be able to get away with it but we need to make the effort on this.

Guys we are talking THE Baja 1000!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Good news. I can't even get a kart track to let trikes run around here.

--
    I will edit my trash talking to reflect the change in mindset @ SCORE

good news right there. Kudos to you guys for following through.

--
    Thank you sir! your awesome sir, I totally understand and feel the same way a lot.
    no worries mate.

LOL just realized I have been haling out with my online gaming buds too long. have 3 from UK and 4 from AU as well as tons from all over the us and Canada. but we all started saying mate. LOL

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //