//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TrikeFest MX 2015 - RESULTS posted - page 3

--

TrikeFest MX 2015 - RESULTS posted - page 3

Trikefest Moto Cross will be held on Friday, June 26, 2015 at Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN.
    Riders meeting at NOON, with racing to follow shortly. The track will be open to practice all morning and hopefully Thursday, as well.

There are 11 classes to choose from this year.

This lineup is not a race order - merely a listing of all classes available for entry. We will make every attempt to ensure that you do not have to run back to back if you enter more than one class.

There is no entry fee. SIGN-UPS WILL CLOSE Thursday evening (June 25). Make sure you find me or ATC-Tim to sign up prior to that. Advanced on-line sign up may be done in this thread.

Each class will run twice. The first race is for line position, the second is for the trophy. The 2-stroke classes listed are based more on rider ability than the machines. The intention is to place you on the track with other riders of similar skill level, for competitive and fun racing. We won't get too hung up on the machine. If you have a question as to what class you belong in, please don't be afraid to ask.

As always, we will need volunteers to flag on jumps and corners. Please help out by flagging a few races if you can. Nobody wants to be out there all day, so the more people, the better. Bonus: close up view of the action!

Number of laps will be discussed and determined at the riders meeting. Weather and the length of the track will be two of the determining factors.

Unlimited Open Expert - No limitations on displacement or mods. Run what you brung. Expert riders with extensive MX experience ONLY!

2-Stroke Expert (A class) - Expert only class for vintage trikes. Any modifications must be 1980's period correct. No inverts, no 450 conversions.

2-Stroke Advanced (B class) – Generally 250cc two-stroke riders with MX racing experience.

2-stroke Novice (C class) – Mostly 250cc two-stroke riders with little or no MX racing experience.

(^^^ if you won C class last year, move up to B. If you won B class, move up to A)

4 Stroke Open – 350X class. Highly competitive and a blast to watch.

Mid Size Suspended – Under 250cc 4 stroke, or 175cc 2 stroke with front and rear suspension such as 200X, 250SX, YTM225, etc

Hard Tails (semi-suspended) – Front suspension only, such as 200S, 200M, YTM200, YT175, etc. *** More details to follow on this later in the thread ***

Unsuspended – Up to such as ATC70, 90, 110, YT60, YT125, ALT125, etc. Pitbike motors are permitted, suspension is NOT. Any common Lifan, Chinese, or other clutch pitbike motor (125, 140, 150cc is allowed).

Ladies Trike - Ladies of all ages on any size 3-wheeler.

Kids Trike – Kids up to 13 years old and 125cc.

Geriatric class – Age 40 and over on any size three-wheeler.

Post any questions you have about classes in this thread.

You may sign up in this thread until Tuesday, June 23. After that find me at TrikeFest on Wed or Thursday.
    ONLINE SIGN UP BEGINS NOW!! Please use this format

BOARD NAME:
    NAME:
    MACHINE:
    RACE NUMBER:
    Last edited by keister; 07-06-2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: results

--
    Format post if you want to Quote, Copy/Paste etc.

NAME:
    BOARD NAME:
    MACHINE:
    RACE NUMBER:

--
    NAME: Steve Thomas
    BOARD NAME: Dirtcrasher
    MACHINE: 350X and 200X.
    RACE NUMBER: 92

4 Stroke Open

Mid Size Suspended
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    NAME: J Hippert
    BOARD NAME: Racer-x
    MACHINE: 250R and Tri Z
    RACE NUMBER: 412

2-Stroke novice ( c class)
    '' Mixin gas N haulin _ss''

1985 250R-310
    1985 Tri-Z
    1985 Tri Zinger-X's 4
    1973 atc70

--
    Name: Derrick Adams
    Board Name: Derrick Adams
    Machine: WR250F
    Race Number: 211

Unlimited Open Expert

Geriatric
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    There's probably a 5% chance of me racing, or even jumping for that matter, but I'm going to go ahead and put my name down just in case. I'll let you guys know if I can't handle it once I get there

NAME: Rob Ray
    BOARD NAME: rray62
    MACHINE: ATC250R
    RACE NUMBER: 62

open expert

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    My son is not on here but he wants to run

Nick geyer
    200x
    2stroke c class on a tri z
    Number: 58

--
    I can see you guys lurking in this thread right now..... Just sign up already!!

--
    I'll toss my hat in the ring for open class...maybe. If it's too dirty I'm not riding my new build.

NAME: Joe Swatland
    BOARD NAME: 86t3
    MACHINE: Tecate 500
    NUMBER: 23
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    NAME: Tyler Mayfield
    BOARD NAME: Trike_crazy
    MACHINE: YTM225
    RACE NUMBER: 77

Mid size suspended

What are the requirements for the Numbers? As in do I have to have a number plate front and rear or can I have the numbers on the tops of the front and rear fenders? This will be my first year to make it before the races start let alone be in one
    Last edited by Trike_crazy; 06-03-2015 at 02:12 PM.
    1979 ATC110
    1983 ATC110
    1984 ATC110
    1984 ATC125M
    1985 ATC110 2 of them
    1985 ATC110 The wife's
    1987 ATC125M
    1985 ATC250ES
    1984 DX225 with 250 timberwolf engine and swingarm. Wolf in DX clothing

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Trike_crazy View Post

What are the requirements for the Numbers? As in do I have to have a number plate front and rear or can I have the numbers on the tops of the front and rear fenders? This will be my first year to make it before the races start let alone be in one
    Very good question, thanks for asking.
    Just make the numbers as easily seen as possible. The scorer will be on your left as you pass by, so black numbers on your yellow fenders should be easy to see. Ideally, you should have one on the front OR rear, but just try to make it as easy as possible for the scorers.
    You personally will be easier to score than most in that there will only be a small handful of 225s on the track. It gets a little tougher to score when 10 identical red 250R's fly past.

trikeguy2014 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Won't make it till Friday so going to sign up now
    NAME: Evan Pflum
    BOARD NAME: trikeguy2014
    MACHINE: 1984 Honda 200s
    RACE NUMBER: 3
    Hard Tails(semi suspended)
    One of the Haspin Locals
    Trikefest 12' 13' 14' 15' 16' 17'

Trikes owned

1985 Honda atc 250r - raced by yours truly #27
    1985 Honda atc 250es big red- Dad bought new from Ike's Honda in Richmond Indiana
    1984 Honda atc 200s - raced by Evan Pflum #3

--
    Quote Originally Posted by trikeguy2014 View Post
    Won't make it till Friday so going to sign up now
    NAME: Evan Pflum
    BOARD NAME: trikeguy2014
    MACHINE: 1984 Honda 200s
    RACE NUMBER: 3
    Hard Tails(semi suspended)
    Hey, aren't you the guy that placed in the bounty class last year?? If so, keep an eye on him, folks. He is FAST with a capital F!!

--
    NAME: James Baird
    BOARD NAME: FlossyB20
    MACHINE: 250sx
    RACE NUMBER: 20

NAME: Jason Baird
    BOARD NAME: LastFoolerinVA
    MACHINE: 250sx
    RACE NUMBER: 88

Mid size suspended
    S3 repros
    Trikefest '12 '13
    86 350x
    87 250sx
    84 70
    78 90
    Reproducing hard to find parts...check out the store

--
    He's not on here so I'll register for him

NAME: Bryan Ditch
    BOARD NAME: sandbagger97
    MACHINE: Hall prepped 250r
    RACE NUMBER: 97
    Hard tail class
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //