//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Bring a 81 250R back from Tfest to PA or Southern NY.

--

Bring a 81 250R back from Tfest to PA or Southern NY.

Hi guys. I bought Shane,,captainweezy,,,81 250R. He is bringing it to TF. Anyone have room to bring her back? I have np with you standing her on her grab bar if you have a shipping blanket or thick towel. LMK how close you can get to me and a price please.I will be up to Rochester NY the 23rd, most likely way too early to meet anyone coming back through...I am in 17768 zip, PA. I know many of yu heading out,,just seeing if there is someone much closer that I am not aware of Thanx guys!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    There's a good possibility I could bring it back. I can let you know for sure Sunday when we pack the trailer up. I might be bringing 2 back for another member also
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

sanchez is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I,ll have plenty o room to Lewiston ny
    Appearing since '07

Looking for a place to happen...
    Making stops, along the way

--
    If 86 t3 has room there's your ticket. He has to go to TPC headquarters to pick up his pile of parts at some point so he won't bee to far from you.

--
    Whew, sorry to hear that... Appreciate it fellas. I think Ghostv2 might be my man on this one... I'll keep ya all posted. Of course I should buy Shanes SX with the plow also..... Have a great time out there!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //