//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Who won the Fundraiser Big Red?

--

Who won the Fundraiser Big Red?

I can only assume it wasn't me, because nobody called me! That's sort of rude, I think.

But at least we can congratulate (and maybe abuse) the winner!
    Last edited by Frankencelery; 06-29-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    God knows they're not looking to make any effort to do anything, never mind move their foot to shift. If there was something that dispensed Cheetos every time they shifted that might be a different story. Welcome to America, where the biggest is best and even fat people who are too lazy to shift can climb a mountain.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Brianna Hawkins won the Big Red. She was in attendance during the awards and she about had a heart attack. Her comment was: Where am I going to store it? She didn't have a ride at TF and borrowed a machine when she needed one.

I don't think she is a member of 3WW but her Boyfriend is.

--
    It's awesome when someone in attendance gets called. She was in the front row. The look of shock and disbelief is beyond words.

--
    Well, congratulations to Brianna Hawkins!

Wish I could have seen it. One of these years I may actually make a Trikefest.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    God knows they're not looking to make any effort to do anything, never mind move their foot to shift. If there was something that dispensed Cheetos every time they shifted that might be a different story. Welcome to America, where the biggest is best and even fat people who are too lazy to shift can climb a mountain.

--
    You should. It was my first, but defiantly not my last!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //