//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trikefest 2015 quotes!

--
    i remember people keep saying , you want some tatter salad!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    Andy named the mysterious naked guy that ran by our camp "mer-man" lol!! We cracked up!!
    God I know this post is old, I missed it aint been on in a long while but that was the funniest thing I ever saw!! Naked man tromping thru the mud at midnight....still lmao....that noise of him running in the mud and rain ...splat splat spalt.....then he fell right infront of our camp, got up and continued running. I remember Kiser telling me when he had sen him earlier "I just seen a naked guy run by"! I said you are full of shi#... Well he wasn't...my God I have tears right now....lmfao still....
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

Jason T is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Out in the trails there is a pond type of thing that the clay gathered when it rained, well my cousin figured it looked solid and started to drive across in his 250sx, so me with better tires figured I'll go next to him so I can pull him out when he got stuck... well he started to spin and sunk quick, and I made it about 3 feet in front of him and sunk just as bad! An english fellow came along and stopped to watch and once we got the machines out he just had to ask us...

"But where were you actually planning on going" we both pointed "the other side"

I should have a photo somewhere but not sure where atm. That stuff was like quick sand... but in clay form.

EDIT: Found em!
    We turned up to spectate and my brother (IvanT) made that comment
    He is also acting as ballast on the front of the quad.....

--
    ^^^^ I have seen a lot of machines swallowed up in that very same place over the years...lol
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    God I know this post is old, I missed it aint been on in a long while but that was the funniest thing I ever saw!! Naked man tromping thru the mud at midnight....still lmao....that noise of him running in the mud and rain ...splat splat spalt.....then he fell right infront of our camp, got up and continued running. I remember Kiser telling me when he had sen him earlier "I just seen a naked guy run by"! I said you are full of shi#... Well he wasn't...my God I have tears right now....lmfao still....
    I stopped by Andy's site the next day and they we're still laughing about it. They were going to take plaster casts in the mud of the "junk" impressions and C.S.I. the shiite out of the investigation, lol. I asked if it was a pastie white guy that ran by. If it was, it was probably a Canadian! We had a good chuckle.
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool