//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Friend needs a number plate

--

Friend needs a number plate

Daryl Rath called me for the front number plate I got off the guy that makes them on here and I can't remember what name he goes by, can some one ask him to get a hold of Daryl Rath at 320 583 8288, he needs it for Pine Lake.

--
    I will let him know
    Thanks ! john

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    I will let him know
    Thanks ! john

Thank you, sorry I'm bad with names. Are you on Face Book?

--
    Your bad with names !!! I am right there with ya brother You oughta get a look at my note books of notes just so I know who is who, nobody but me can make any sense of it ~ LOL.
    Nope on the fb thing. Kinda look around once in awhile on the Mrs. fb thing but neither of us have much of a understanding of it all.
    I did speak with Daryl, sent him some picture options,,,, just waiting to hear back from him.
    I think folks got sick of me asking if you had made it too TrikeFest,,, so I got online down there and read your posting about being sick. Hope your better and hopefully we will get to meet each other next year,,,, if not sooner.

thanks Mickey, john

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    Your bad with names !!! I am right there with ya brother You oughta get a look at my note books of notes just so I know who is who, nobody but me can make any sense of it ~ LOL.
    Nope on the fb thing. Kinda look around once in awhile on the Mrs. fb thing but neither of us have much of a understanding of it all.
    I did speak with Daryl, sent him some picture options,,,, just waiting to hear back from him.
    I think folks got sick of me asking if you had made it too TrikeFest,,, so I got online down there and read your posting about being sick. Hope your better and hopefully we will get to meet each other next year,,,, if not sooner.

thanks Mickey, john
    I didn't know anything about FB 6 months ago, but I can tell you the numbers are crazy compared to on here. It's worth looking at again.

Today about noon I started feeling better, I can comb my hair again with out the pain. I don't know what it was but I had it worse then my wife had it.

arlaunch is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I would like a number plate!

How should i proceed?

1984 Honda Big Red ATC 200ES (Emma)
    1985 Honda 200X ATC (Pretty Boy)
    1985 Honda 250R ATC (Dr. Fast)
    1985 Honda 250R ATC ( 77 )
    1985 Honda 250R ATC (Baller)
    1986 Honda 350X ATC (Go Go Girl)

Feed Back: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-arlaunch

--
    Quote Originally Posted by arlaunch View Post
    I would like a number plate!

How should i proceed?
    You can proceed by reading this: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ber-plate-work

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //