//ArrowChat Code

Thread: The Wrecker

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --

The Wrecker

I was thinking of inprovements on "the wrecker". Anyone that seen or rode the wrecker knows it is something else. I bought a bunch of parts Friday and a windjammer was included in the deal. I got a idea right away. I test fitted it and here is what it looks like ( below ). Give me your input. lol

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --

LMFAO!!

Youre an animal, Howdy!!!

--
    the windjammer has a place for a radio and storage on it also. all it needs is a set of lips in the frot and it would have a smile on the front. lmao

boneidaho is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

lip's

A suggestion for the lip's would be The Rolling Stones lip's with the tounge hanging out. You know what I mean ? At any rate, lip's are a must . I like it ! :-D
    Trike's owned over the year's:

1983 Honda 70.............Purchased Used
    1983 Honda Big Red......Purchased Brand New
    1984 Honda Big Red......Purchased Brand New
    1984 Honda 200s..........Purchased Brand New
    1985 Honda 200s..........Purchased Used
    1985 Honda 200X..........Purchased Used (Still Have)
    1985 Honda 200X..........Purchased Used (Still Have)

--
    looks good dude, got one on my 71 sl350 twin converted trike once i get new cam will post pics of all my childern!!!

3WheelHouston is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I think it's purdier than the new Polaris Predator. LMAO that looks like something a quad rider would buy.
    It ain't no fun unless you kin git hurt doin it.
    Rides: YTM-225DX, 2x YTM-175, KLT-160, ATC-125M, ATC-250SX, ATC-200x, ATC-200E

--
    Howdy, drop a stret bike engine in that thing. U have a bunch I'm sure, drop one in for a MAJOR sleeper. If nothign else it wil actually have some balls.
    1986 ATC 250R(for sale), 1963 AceCraft boat w/40HP Evinrude, 1981 Arctic Cat El Tigre' 440 L/C, 1992 GMC Safari Van.

--
    actually I only have atv stuff with the exception of the stuff in the deal I got. That 125 does have balls. It's not stock. lol

--
    TimJr gives two thumbs up to the ferring!!!!!!!!! Says he cant wait to try it out!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //