//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Breezewood Proving Grounds, Aug 22,

--

Breezewood Proving Grounds, Aug 22,

Aug 22, is the Breezewood Proving Grounds. Who will be all coming? If we get what we got in April and that was 60 trikes at the gate. That will make for a great weekend.. We run a 100% open pay out class, 350x class, 200x class, two class, hardtails/shaft drive/ mini class, and a kids class. There is camping on grounds, and cabin for rent as well, a dinning hall, bathrooms, shower rooms, and a pond to cold off in. Breezewood is a must go to track. Everyone that goes loves it. Hope to see you all come....
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    I might try and make this one again. It was a good time. Just make sure your machines up to par, it's not an easy track.

--
    Regina,
    You had a typo in the OP. Don't worry, I fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Queen View Post
    Aug 22, is the Breezewood Proving Grounds. Who will be all coming? If we get what we got in April and that was 60 trikes at the gate. That will make for a great weekend.. We run a 100% open pay out class, 350x class, 200x class, two-up class, hardtails/shaft drive/ mini class, and a kids class. There is camping on grounds, and cabin for rent as well, a dinning hall, bathrooms, shower rooms, and a pond to cold off in. Breezewood is a must go to track. Everyone that goes loves it. Hope to see you all come....

--
    But seriously, I am really bummed that we are missing this race.
    A serious commitment was made prior to attend another PA race (LL Raceway) that weekend.
    This is not the first time that I have had to miss an event solely to attend a different 3-wheeler event.
    I think there was even one weekend a year or 2 ago that had 3 trike events on the same day.
    I never thought we would get to this point.
    To add insult to injury, I REALLY REALLY want an August Breezewood plaque for personal reasons.

--
    LOL Keister I better look over what I am tipping on my from before posting. And yes I can't wait for this race, I help with the planning of plaques for this race, and yes your good friend is one that will be one it. Guess thats why he is coming again. Breezewood is awesome that is why it is voted the best mx track in Pennsylvania. But yes who would think that we would have so many trike races in one weekend. That's just awesome.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Dang it! I had to fix this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Queen View Post
    LOL Keister I better look over what bottle I am tipping to my mouth before posting.......

--
    LOL hahaha that is to funny. So you guys coming to Breezewood?
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    I'll be there putting around on my Big Red, and maybe a tractor working on the track if need be.

--
    Awesome Mickey, classes are looking good for Breezewood just need more guys for open $$$ class. But very happy with all the guys that say they are coming.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Man I would love to check it out but can not make it. This is only a couple hours away. Ever since I started collecting them a couple years ago, I have really been wanting to jump in one of these races. We always rode but were never allowed to race as kids so I'm determined to do it (AT LEAST ONCE!) this time around now that I have trikes again!!

‘84 Big Red
    ‘85 250R
    ‘86 XR600R(I know, not a trike, but an 80’s beast)
    Survived: Breezewood - April 2016
    Trikefest 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

--
    We always love having new guys joining us at the gate, we have 58 trikes saying they will be at the gate at Breezewood this weekend, can't wait.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    With the rain we got the track should be great! I have a quad customer meeting me there to drop of his motor to me so if anyone see's a guy looking for me I'll be in my old 69' Ford truck and wearing a Red Honda hat and a Team Honda T-Shirt. Oh or riding a ATC 70 around.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006-02-07 02.00.49.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	220285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	166 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	220286

--
    ^^^Hunting Chip in the wise words spoke long before me the phrase "Just get it to the gate." comes to mind.
    3Queen is tuff competition and a huge fan of the Sport and has become a great promoter to the sport. This event has very popular reviews and overall attendancelooks solid. 2hrs away is a local in 3wheeled racing for most guys today. It truly is fun to run the tracks and I recommend you go try. You don't need to be fast or the big jump guy just go have fun.

--
    Very well said Tri-Z 250, yes we want new guys to join us at the gates. We enjoy having new guys and meeting them. We all was new at this at one time and we all remember what it was like to be at that gate for the 1st time. But that's what we all full in love with. The hardest part is getting your bike to the gate, if you can do that you have no more to prove. We all know that saying!!!! But at this race we had a good number of new racers and that made my day.. it was great..... We had 53 trikes at the gates of Breezewood. With six classes. We had 9 in the 350x class, with Lee Marker taking 1st, Sean Ridgway in 2nd and Jason Liskey in 3rd. The 2 stroke class had 13 in this class with Greg Huntley taking 1st, Josh Crone 2nd and Larry Watkins 3rd. In the 200 class we had 8 racers with Bryan Ditch taking 1st, Charles Dobrovolng in 2nd and Josh Kravchak taking 3rd. Hardtails/Shaft/mini class had 7 guys in that class, with Sam Harcabusick taking 1st, 2nd going to Joe Day and 3rd was Josh Myers. The kids class had three kids in it from 9 - 6 years old David Swinger 3rd got 1st, Drake Swinger got 2nd and Wesley Franks got 3rd. Open $$ class had 13 guys racing in this class, Greg Huntley with 1st, Lee Marker in 2nd and Josh Crone in 3rd. Just an awesome weekend.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //